Enough with champions picking..

eyenomas

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
their opponents/big money fights. I am getting sick of this shit. Woodley calling out Nick Diaz is a joke. Huge fan of Diaz, but enough of this nonsense already. Woodley fights Thompson next, the end, Diaz should fight Lawler. I can see Diaz tko/ko/subbing Lawler, and Woodley/Thompson is actually pretty close. Then we will see GSP vs Thompson in MSG.
P.S. Woodley not a draw like Connor b/c he's a family man, and doesn't partake in the blanco diablo like Connor does. It's that simple. Cocaine is a helluva drug people, ask Chuck Liddel.

Family men can't be draws, someone better tell Floyd, who doesn't even drink!

P.S. Woodley not a draw like Connor b/c he's a family man, and doesn't partake in the blanco diablo like Connor does. It's that simple. Cocaine is a helluva drug people, ask Chuck Liddel.
plus compared to Conor he is in primarily boring fights

Quack Quack!

tumblr_m77k4plgR11r3e758o1_500.gif

T-wood would KO Wonderboy.

Unfortunately we might not find out because T-Wood wants an easy win against Diaz instead.

2016 must be the year of the Duck, since practically every champion is trying to duck the top contender.

Props to those few champions left that aren't acting like little bitches.

Blame Conor McGregor and DW for all these shenanigans going on. The world would be right if Conor just fought Frankie after Aldo.

T-wood would KO Wonderboy.
He's going too

Has to be some benefit to being champ. Might as well get some say.

At this point I'm ready for a computer to pick matches. Hendo getting a shot is just too much. Of course I want exciting grudge matches, but we have to keep it within reason here.

These champs that want to micro-manage their reign are just hoping every real threat gets injured or beaten so they can rack up easier defenses.

Back