Enjoy Conor while it lasts.

FedorGOAT

Ultimate Fedorist
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't know why some of you guys get riled up so much because of him. Okay an admittance I was a hater too circa 2014-15. I wouldn't say he has won me over; but I really appreciate those eyeballs & limelight he has brought to this sports. Deny all you want, but the trickling effects from him raised all the boats that was floating on this water.

Does he have problem outside of the cage? I mean yeah, but there are worse people than Conor to hate. I mean he is not running a slave camp or child labour camp or pogrom. Those problem he faced, some of us might have faced as well in his shoes. In a grand scheme of things none of his mistakes are that bad.

In his recent run even he knows that he is not in a title run again. Just take all those trash talks, banters for its comedic value. Enjoy these moments cause it will not last for long.

I don’t mind Conor. I think his shtick is a bit funny. I was never sold on him but still tune in. A lot better than being serious 24/7 like other fighters.

I don’t mind Conor. I think his shtick is a bit funny. I was never sold on him but still tune in. A lot better than being serious 24/7 like other fighters.

It's like Chael. When he was active I would have hated him as well, but now I eagerly wait for all his video to drop on Youtube. Majority of those are bullshits I know, but I really enjoy his talk.

Same with Tito, With Time progressing he has won me over.

He did exactly what he set out to do and easily the biggest star MMA has ever had bar none. I doubt we will see someone has popular or as hated come along.

His style is also very pleasing to the eye and fan friendly.

I don't know why some of you guys get riled up so much because of him. Okay an admittance I was a hater too circa 2014-15. I wouldn't say he has won me over; but I really appreciate those eyeballs & limelight he has brought to this sports. Deny all you want, but the trickling effects from him raised all the boats that was floating on this water.

Does he have problem outside of the cage? I mean yeah, but there are worse people than Conor to hate. I mean he is not running a slave camp or child labour camp or pogrom. Those problem he faced, some of us might have faced as well in his shoes. In a grand scheme of things none of his mistakes are that bad.

In his recent run even he knows that he is not in a title run again. Just take all those trash talks, banters for its comedic value. Enjoy these moments cause it will not last for long.

Hes done. He just coming in for paychecks. Prime for prime Conor is 10 times better than Dustin but Conors hearts not in the game no more.

I dont like Conor much, but I want him to beat Dustin just too feed the hate and get more mainstream attention too MyFavSport.

He has no ground game and smells like rotted onions. I will miss reveling in his losses when he's gone. Guys like Jake Paul are the personification of his retarded fan base.

Just a reminder, Dustin out-struck Conor even in the first fight.

Landing almost 100% of his 8 leg kicks thrown in less than 2 minutes. The recipe was always there, but Conor landed a nicely placed hook behind the ear and that book was temporarily closed, now it's been reopened and nothing has really changed.

This narrative that's he's so much worse than before is overblown, he's actually much better at slipping the left strait these days, and is a much better fighter from the clinch. He's just fighting larger men and his style hasn't adapted.

Well it's not going to last much longer cos if Dustin beats him theres not much left

As MMA gets more popular this place is only gonna get worse
<WhatItIs>

Is that even possible? Sherdog is pretty much the dungheap of the Internet. When prisoners are sharing their stories in a circle, the murderers and bank robbers move away from the guy that says he likes Sherdog. Mostly because they don't want to ruin their reputations.

STFU.

Yeah we tried but you idiots made it hard. Now it’s already over. You missed it.

Back