England gets its first crisp sandwich cafe.

United Kingdom not known for its culinary prowess.

UK is so legit in terms of crisps though bro. In 'murca you'd have to settle for a Pringles on Wonderbread sandwich like some asshole. In UK you could have a Quavers sandwich or a Monster Munch sandwich or a Skips sandwich ... It's next level

That said nothing beats a Fishfinger sandwich

United Kingdom not known for its culinary prowess.

I had a pretty good fish vagina sandwich in surrey once...

True story though,British girls love us Yankee boys when they are out traveling haha!!! Srs.

UK is so legit in terms of confectionary though bro. In 'murca you'd have to settle for a Pringles on Wonderbread sandwich like some asshole. In UK you could have a Quavers sandwich or a Monster Munch sandwich or a Skips sandwich ... It's next level

Not into fish sandwiches. But im in sales and travel and the best part of America is that regionally people take pride in original creations:

Philly--Cheesesteaks
Buffalo--Wings, Chicken finger subs.
Brooklyn--Roast Beef at Roll-n-roasters, Pizza everywhere
Maryland--Crab Cakes
Chicago--Dogs, deep dish
New England--Lobster rolls

UK is so legit in terms of crisps though bro. In 'murca you'd have to settle for a Pringles on Wonderbread sandwich like some asshole. In UK you could have a Quavers sandwich or a Monster Munch sandwich or a Skips sandwich ... It's next level

so you guys put beans on your bread, and chips on your bread, but it hasn't occurred to you to put chips in your beans?

i don't get it.

so you guys put beans on your bread, and chips on your bread, but it hasn't occurred to you to put chips in your beans?

i don't get it.

See this kind of ballsy thinking is why you guys rule the world. Will report back

See this kind of ballsy thinking is why you guys rule the world. Will report back

im in portugal bro. we don't even rule the football pitch, let alone the world.

Shit looks disgusting. I wouldn't pay for that bullshit.

OMG, ignorant.

Never talk about american chips and bread again.

Still better than the sugar sandwiches I used to eat as a kid. And I wonder why I'm fat.

So it's pretty much just putting potato chips on a sandwich? Not so special, that's an easy stoner midnight snack.

I don't need a restaurant to put crisps and ketchup in between two buns for me, I can do it myself. Not that there would ever be a reason to do that to begin with.

so do the brits not call them fries bc they hate the french?

give me the skinny.

No one eats Pringles

It's either lays or ruffles

Crisp sandwich on it's own sounds useless. A mature cheddar cheese sandwich with a meat or cheese and onion sandwich on the other hand is to die for...

Yum!
I like a crisp sandwich, this place has 50 different flavour available.
Americans......... are crisp sandwiches popular in your country or are they unheard of?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/foodandd...gland-gets-its-first-crisp-sandwich-cafe.html

Would hit Em Sheldon

LPSOL529_400x400.jpg

Back