England gets its first crisp sandwich cafe.

I haven't had one for years and years. Not sure why people would go to a shop to have one to be honest.

Sounds like some hipster bullshit

I didn't know you could charge actual money for things like that. It's like starting a shoelace tying service

If it wasn't for Jeremy Clarkson, I wouldn't even know what a "Crisp" is. We call them "Chips".

No, I have not seen a potato chip sandwich stand.

ah what the fuck

Its a sandwich with potato chips it. Agree with whoever called it hipster bullshit.

Pretty shocking that people pay money to have chips on a sandwich. I did that when I was a little kid and would never pay for something so simple.

looks better than beans on toast if you ask me. wouldn't pay for it, but would gladly smash for free.

somebody needs to get zer in here, i think he's a limey. he could save this thread.

I've been putting chips on my sammich since the 2nd grade

This is worse than that bowl of cereal cafe.

agree,this is some hipster bullshit.....i'll stick to a sandwich and sugar.

This is hipster bullshit, but we had one first :rolleyes: :icon_chee

when i was a kid i would put potato chips inside whatever sandwich my mom made me. Mainly because her sandwiches sucked and the chips made it taste better.

when i was a kid i would put potato chips inside whatever sandwich my mom made me. Mainly because her sandwiches sucked and the chips made it taste better.

You would be wealthy by now if you grew up in England

if they served mac n cheese with crumbled potato chips on top they'd really have something.

United Kingdom not known for its culinary prowess.

Back