Enfusion Questions

corolla

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Anyone know whats up with the Enfusion twitter? I cant find their page?

Also I tried to ask Julie this but got no response...any idea why they keep showing the same 4 or so Enfusion Live shows on the site? Dont they have the rights/ability to show all of their past Live shows? Why arent they?

Also I tried to ask Julie this but got no response...any idea why they keep showing the same 4 or so Enfusion Live shows on the site? Dont they have the rights/ability to show all of their past Live shows? Why arent they?
Hi!
You can follow Enfusion on Facebook or Instagram.
The website is getting updated!

You can subscribe and watch Live, kickboxing Talents and Enfusion Live. Enfusion has 3 more shows during 2016... Enfusion Live Groningen 20.11.2016, The Hague 3.12.2016 and Abu Dhabi 9.12.2016 with great line ups including Round 2 of the League. Sorry for the late response I did not see your question the first time around.

not sure the web thing is bs ,,,, kills my mind heard of new things coming ?????

Back