Energy doesnt lie

MescalineDreams

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Conor had something of his old self back tonight

I dunno if I would compare it to what he.was prior to Floyd

But he showed that he isnt done, it was against an opponent that didn't provide too much value objectively, but what he did was promising. Skill wise

...nor can it be created or destroyed.

I came in here expecting a call about Conor’s unconscious energy. He has an aura that gets to his opponents. We saw it with Anderson Silva and Fedor but Conors seems to impact fighters even showing up. They seem so fueled with anxiety and either may big early mistakes with adrenaline dumps or look like they are in shock as they go into the fight..

Can someone make a shoop of The Conors with mcgregor in it. im too tired.

I came in here expecting a call about Conor’s unconscious energy. He has an aura that gets to his opponents. We saw it with Anderson Silva and Fedor but Conors seems to impact fighters even showing up. They seem so fueled with anxiety and either may big early mistakes with adrenaline dumps or look like they are in shock as they go into the fight..
I think you're on to something. Anderson I feel had keen eyes and quick reflexes which after a while his opponents feared. Connor just has something that makes them as you say get nervous and make dumb mistakes or gas themselves out too early

Conor fought a shot fighter and stayed humble which is good, but if he beats someone skilled his life is going to go back down the toilet.

Back