enemy

beatenup

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
would you rather choke and sub your enemy out or would you rather punch him out?

(i know this is the grappling section but you could maybe mount your enemy and then punch him out)

Break his arm then choke him out. When he awakens pound him out with elbows from mount. :icon_twis

Only in the most extreme circumstances obviously. lol

By the way, the OP has been banned from jiujitsuforums.com like twice, so I'm looking forward to seeing him troll our boards regularly.

nomercy0co.jpg

Break his arm then choke him out. When he awakens pound him out with elbows from mount. :icon_twis

mhmm

i would choke him out and talk shit. that sounds satisfying

^^^^
If by sick you mean makes you vomit, agreed.
Path of Resistance, now THERE was a straightedge band

"Extreme" as in "I really, really wanna go to jail"???

In college I always said if i ever got in a fight I would GnP and then try to make myself vomit on the person (assuming I'd been drinking a lot)

hmmm

Depends on the setting, on Korea I would probably choke him out. Otherwise I will get sued extausionate amounts of money just for a single bruise or I would have to leave the country.

If you do something to a guy here you better get a cab fast so the police don't get hold of you.

Back