Ending a creatine cycle

Drew259

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I am going to be ending a creatine cycle soon. I believe I am taking cellmass? I dont want to lose what Ive built up and want to come off the product correctly. Is there anything I need to do or does anyone know of any effects of ending a cycle? Will I need to work out more to maintain? Thanks.

I am going to be ending a creatine cycle soon. I believe I am taking cellmass? I dont want to lose what Ive built up and want to come off the product correctly. Is there anything I need to do or does anyone know of any effects of ending a cycle? Will I need to work out more to maintain? Thanks.
  1. Stop taking Cellmass
  2. Go buy some monohydrate, preferably Creapure, used on ON and UN, among others
  3. Continue taking creatine, since cycling is unnecessary.

thanks for the information guys. I looked up creapure and it looks like i only want to take that for a certain period of time too. is this accurate?

What do you guys think of SizeOn

430 Grams Arctic Lemon Ice
Supplement Facts
Serving Size1Scoop(43g)
Servings Per Container10
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value†
Calories 125
Calories From Fat 0g
Total Fat 0g 0%
Saturated Fat 0g 0%
Trans Fat 0g 0%
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Total Carbohydrates 31g 10%
Dietary Fibers 4.7g 19%
Sugars 14.5g
Protein 0g 0%
Vitamin C(Ascorbic Acid) 250mg 416%
Thiamine(Thiamin HCL) 1.5mg 100%
Niacin(Niacinamide) 20mg 100%
Vitamin B6(Pyridoxine HCL) 2mg 100%
Folic Acid 400mcg 100%
Vitamin B12(Cyanocobalamin) 6mcg 100%
Pantothenic Acid(Calcium Pantothenate) 10mg 100%
Calcium 400mg 40%
Magnesium 100mg 25%
Zinc 3.75mg 25%
Sodium 3.75mg 17%
Potassium 3.75mg 3%
Gaspari Proprietary Oligosaccharide Polyisomeric Growth Matrix™ 25.5g *
Containing- Bio-Enginerred Hypertrophy Inducing Formula #6 [Outlast™ (Proprietary, Patent Pending Glucose Polysaccharide Analog), Creatine Gluconate], Maltodextrin, Amylose, Fibersol 2™, Partially Hydrolyzed Guar Gum.
Gaspari CelluDriver Energy Matrix™ 12.3g *
Containing- Drive II Mitochondrial Energy Factor™ (Glucose, Creatine Monohydrate, Malic Acid, 2-Deoxy-Ribose, Creatine Alpha-Keto-Glutarate), Glycerol Monostearate, Disodium Adenosine Triphosphate, Calcium Gluconate, L-Citrulline, Arginine HMB, L-Taurine, Acetyl-L-Carnitine.
Gaspari Electrolytic Delivery Matrix™ 206mg *
Containing- 4-Hydroxy-Isoleucine, Magnesium Oxide An Aspartate, Zinc Oxide And Aspartate, Potassium Gluconate, Folic Acid, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Corosolic Acid, And Coenzyme Q-10.
Gaspari Aquasol Vita-Dynamic Matrix™ 284mg *
Containing- Vitamin C, Vitamin B1, B3, B6, B12, Pantothenic Acid.
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
* Daily Value not established

Creatine Gluconate is the newest type of creatine and will probably turn out to be the most effective form to hit the supplement market. Developed by Bruce Kneller exclusively for Gaspari Nutrition, this is actually the ionic salt of a creatine ion bonded to a glucose ion. The result is that you have something that gets absorbed into the system in much of the same way glucose does (easily and almost completely), mixes very well into water, tastes great and more importantly, if likely to be the most effective creatine ever made. The reason for this is as elegant as it is simple: Most of the delivery systems used to get creatine into the blood and muscle from the GI track use a 'single stage delivery system' - they work, some work very well, but they don't provide optimal or maximal delivery.

For example Creatine Ethyl Ester (CEE) uses the ethyl ester to deliver the creatine into the bloodstream (and it does this very well) but when the molecule splits into ions, you are left with creatine (good) and ethyl alcohol/ethanol (not so good). There is no "afterburner" affect to push the creatine into the muscle cells faster or with more "force". The creatine "gets into the muscle cells" at less than an optimal or maximal rate. But with Creatine Gluconate, the glucose is the delivery system. It is absorbed well from the GI track into the bloodstream and when "the split" occurs, you end up with creatine and glucose (much better than alcohol) and glucose causes a nice insulin spike to help push itself, along with the creatine, into the muscle cells with "more force" and much faster. This two staged delivery system is unique among all creatines on the market. Just remember where you saw it first.

SizeOn also contains a unique, proprietary, patent-pending oligosaccharide called Outlast which is a low glycemic, complex carbohydrate that has deliberately been bioengineered to have some unique properties similar to amylase/amylopectin mixes except without the "clumping" associated with those types of mixes. Gaspari Nutrition is the very first (and only) company to license Outlast for use in their product line and you can expect to see Outlast in more Gaspari products in the future. It tastes very good, mixes well into water and juices but more importantly, it is a "slow carb" - it takes a long time to be fully absorbed. In fact, it takes about 8 hours for this carb to fully make it from gut to plasma causing a constant and sustained energy supply. This is the perfect carbohydrate for those who need long term energy - triathletes, cyclists, marathoners, etc. But is also is a fantastic carb for those who need sustained energy levels beyond 45-60 minutes (like glucose or sucrose or maltodextrin provide you) to have those "mega-workouts". Interestingly enough, a constituent of Outlast™ has been demonstrated to actually assist in preventing the accumulation of adipose tissue along the flank and belly and it also has a positive neuropsychiatric effect - making it the first nootropic carbohydrate blend. Outlast™ is a quality source of energy but it's unique nature also helps you stay focused and motivated.

SizeOn also contains Disodium ATP. ATP is the energy source of all cells. It is not known if exogenous ATP sources are directly absorbed into the muscles (we know they do go right into the liver though) but irrespective of this, Disodium ATP is a useful product as it causes a profound insulinogenic effect and has a positive impact on insulin sensitivity through its effects on the prurine system.

SizeOn also contains a powdered form of glycerol; Glycerol Monostearate. Bodybuilders have long touted glycerol as a great supplement to give you that "tight, shrink wrapped look". It will "pull interstitial water into the intracellular cytosol" to give you a pump that will blow your mind! However, since most forms of glycerol are fluids, it has been difficult to incorporate this into a supplement. Glycerol Monostearate is the first powdered, solid glycerol to ever be incorporated into a cell volumizing (or any) supplement! SizeOn also contains a host of other cyto-volumizing constituents like 4-hydroxy-isoleucine, corosolic acid, a whopper dose of calcium, all three branched chain amino acids in the correct, optimum ratio along with a 100% daily supply of all water soluable vitamins.

SizeOn mixes effortlessly - a single scoop dissolves effortlessly into 16 ounces of water or juice. It comes in two delicious flavors - Arctic Lemon Ice and Wild Berry Punch. It is easy to use - just a single dose during or after a workout or even just before bed and you are good to go. It's the first cell volumizing product that doesn't have any loading phase - if you use SizeOn you will see amazing results within 24-48 hours and a single dose lasts for up to 72 (or in some cases, even longer) hours. This is why we say it is the "fastest acting, longest lasting cell volumizer ever".

SizeOn is perfect alone but it also stacks well with Gaspari SuperPump 250 for a "one-two" knock out punch that is unbeatable in the industry. Just use a serving of SuperPump 250 thirty minutes before you hit the gym and then take SizeOn during or after your work out. The mind boggling pumps, the increased muscle belly size and the seemingly endless energy will blow your mind and blow up your physique to new heights.

don't buy that crap. just get pure creatine. monohydrate is the most popular, look for the creapure label if you go with that

1. Stop taking Cellmass
  2. Go buy some monohydrate, preferably Creapure, used on ON and UN, among others
  3. Continue taking creatine, since cycling is unnecessary.

Oh? I read posts by senior members saying to go off it (Creatine Mono) for a few weeks every few months.. Guess I won't! Thanks Mike.

Hell no man, I don't even know why I have the dubbs, I'm fearing for my well being right now = /

The reason I ask is because you don't post a HUGE product information label in a thread you didn't start. It's pretty rude.

In fact, I doubt I would ever read a product's information label in a thread you started.

Hell no man, I don't even know why I have the dubbs, I'm fearing for my well being right now = /

Uhh I believe the thread starters question and original topic was answered promptly...I'm just too fuckin lazy to put things in my own words.

In conclusion, sorry for being a lazy fuck. Now what do ya guys think of Sizeon?

Uhh I believe the thread starters question and original topic was answered promptly...I'm just too fuckin lazy to put things in my own words.

In conclusion, sorry for being a lazy fuck. Now what do ya guys think of Sizeon?

It depends on what you want. Is it the same price or close to that of plain creatine and sugar? Because that's basically what it is. All the other stuff, you don't know how much of each there are in there. Like the L-Carnitine comes very last in the list of ingredients, so the amount could be very very small. Do you "need" all of those, and if so, what for? And how much of each of those other goodies would you need to see a difference? If you don't know you have two choices.

1. Trust the supplement company to have your best interest in mind and put just the right amount of each ingredient, in sufficient enough levels, to help improve your performance or body composition or whatever else. And remember, these amounts would have to be enough for each person who buys it, all the time. Theoretically the ingredients on the label should be beneficial, but you don't know how much of each is in there.

2. Don't buy the product, and pick and choose the supplements you feel you "need" or just want to try. Then find out how much would be necessary to cause any type of change that you want to see.

Back