Endeavor using IPO cash to buy a larger share of the UFC

nanika

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
"Amid the trials of the pandemic, Shapiro said, “UFC was our saving grace.” Emanuel told me, with evident affection, “Khaldoon has always been an incredible partner.”

"Endeavor says that, concurrent with the I.P.O., it will buy an additional 49.9 per cent of the UFC, giving it complete ownership. To help with the acquisition, Endeavor raised more than $1.7 billion from Mubadala, Silver Lake, and other investors. “The UFC is the best business they have,” a person close to the transaction said. “So Ari’s taking something to the market that is very different than what he took the last time.” Emanuel plans to expand his company’s involvement in sports betting, and the UFC attracts wagering from all over the world."

they will buy the rest of the UFC with the IPO/private placement proceeds and then get into sports betting.

i miss frankie

article mentions UFC 22 times
https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2021/04/26/ari-emanuel-takes-on-the-world

Fertittas conned WME
Not really, it says UFC was their best performing asset. Freitas asked for a selling price for UFC value plus the work they put in to get it to that point. Obliviously Endeavor is happy with the buy and wants to buy out the rest for full ownership. They are not going to make all that money back in a couple of years, it's the long game and they are already starting to see profits even through covid and post covid. Especially now once live gates start happening again, which starts this weekend. If Endeavor thought it was a bad buy they would be trying to sell it and not buy out everything.

MMA is all money laundering at this point, let's face it....

Or a ponzi scheme operating off of naive investor monies...
It's worse than both of that. It's an elite entity that is being bought to be used as an effective form of distraction for the masses while it continues to expand its power towards its new world order/agenda worldwide.

It's worse than both of that. It's an elite entity that is being bought to be used as an effective form of distraction for the masses while it continues to expand its power towards its new world order/agenda worldwide.
lol.

It’s crazy the higher the value of the UFC goes and the more money they generate, the quality continues to plummet.

Europeans are fucking crying like bitches of the proposed super soccer league. FIFA and UEFA are corrupt as fuck, bunch of crooked pukes. Also, Endeavor should oust Dana and copy Triller.

They have a meth business on the side. They then call the revenue from meth “ppv sales”.
Please don't use critical thinking on Sherdog, this is a warning, one more instance will be a yellow card.

And yet when TJ used IPO everyone was hating on him. Double standard.

During the last few events I've seen a few guys in dark suits and at one point one of them blinked and he had reptilian eyes for like 3 seconds.

Coincidence? I think not. No wonder they brought USADA in. They need those human blood samples to be uncontaminated.

We have, still to this day, no evidence all the fighters are from earth. Funny how right after Endeavour we get Khamzat, right? Connect the fucking dots, sheep!

Back