End of the World? Guess who likes affliction?

Too bad I'm poor, got a beer belly, and not a douche. Otherwise I'd be wearing Affliction.

Too bad I'm poor, got a beer belly, and not a douche. Otherwise I'd be wearing Affliction.
Too bad I just dont want to be a douche. There was a kid at a party on Fri that kept saying,"NEVER BACK DOWN."

EDIT: **With affliction shirt on**

Too bad I just dont want to be a douche. There was a kid at a party on Fri that kept saying,"NEVER BACK DOWN."

EDIT: **With affliction shirt on**

Well, it could be worse when I saw a couple of roided douches fighting outside the club. Ironically, they were wearing Affliction and Xtreme Couture.

who wouldnt like free clothes and a sponsor paying you some bucks

gah, i spend a pretty sick amount of time on the boards but apparently not enough. i thought i could finally contribute to G&E...

fail1.jpg

Grolsh beer saved my ass in highschool english class. One day we had to stand up and and had to recite some text from memory in front of the class. I had forgotten that the recite was due that day. All that came to my mind was the history of Grolsh ( as it was written on the side of its lables)
That picture does bring a tear to my eye..

Im just an honest guy who likes MMA and likes Affliction (weirdly I liked Affliction before I even knew what MMA was) but now Im sick of either jacked up tough guys or ***gy little kids soiling Affliction products. I hate the fact that a clothing brand I like so much is ruined by these sorts of douches

Back