End of the road for Adesanya at UFC 248? Or he will outbox Romero?

Broadcast

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Former middleweight kickboxer defends his UFC middleweight title against Yoel Romero on 7th March.

This is his first real test, against a puncher, even though Adesanya IS really tehnical. Israel should take note of that.

I know Whittaker beat Romero, but if Romero is the most prepared he has good chances.

so apparently Kelvin Gastelum is pillow fisted? Yoel takes too much time off in fights if he does that in this fight he's getting slepted plus come on he's 42 now it's only a matter of time before his age catches up with him.

Yoel's striking looked very sloppy in his last fight but he has a lot of power I think he best bet is to be unorthodox and mix his striking with his wrestling or Israel will beat him.I see Israel beating him tbh.

so apparently Kelvin Gastelum is pillow fisted?

Maybe. Weidman have bes awful for years now and his only win came over Gastelum by submission. Gastelum loses way too many fights.

Last edited:
Adesanya by setting the mid distance,Romero looks to be aging fast....I dont see how Paulo Borrachina is a really tough contender,Romero looked tired the whole match, thats what i see.

Gastelum and Whittaker were absolutely tests that were passed...

Romero is as tricky as Adensaya, but hes old as fuck.

He isnt 24/7 in shape and thats the biggest Problem.

Hes a more athletic Version of Chuck … once his chin is gone, hes done.

Maybe. Weidman have bes awful for years now and his only win came over Gastelum by submission. Gastelum loses way too many fights.
so losing fights somehow takes away from his power? He almost slept Weidman in that fight you gonna say Melvin Manhoef doesn't hit hard either due to his amount of losses?

so losing fights somehow takes away from his power? He almost slept Weidman in that fight you gonna say Melvin Manhoef doesn't hit hard either due to his amount of losses?
I say Weidman sucks for years and that the people are understimating Romero. Don"t get conflictual, I just asked for opinions, not for UFC treatment. Hihi!

I think Adesanya will beat up Romero pretty badly in this. Costa didn't exactly have trouble finding Romero when he wanted to punch or kick him. I think Adesanya will jab him and possibly get a fourth/fifth round finish.

I think Adesanya will beat up Romero pretty badly in this. Costa didn't exactly have trouble finding Romero when he wanted to punch or kick him. I think Adesanya will jab him and possibly get a fourth/fifth round finish.

Romero is a punching bag

I feel like Romero is the UFC’s version of Luis Ortiz, championship quality but older than shit. I don’t see him beating Israel, his striking is too dynamic.

I think Izzy will finish him. Romero is bulky, aging, and been in too many wars. He doesn't use his offensive wrestling. I think he's Taylor made for Izzy. He will not be caught by a Romero haymaker or flying knee.

End of the road unless dana gives money to soon to retire romero to bang like he used to with machida

I'm thinking romero is going to be winging shots and going for some sloppy take downs towards the end of the fight. He's going to tire out with Izzy's footwork and good distancing and get pitter pattered all night. Ref stoppage in the 4th or 5th or a decision for Izzy

Back