End of the Brazilian dominance?

Honda has the belt, Cyborg is the GOAT.

Not a single reasonable argument can be made for that.

Ronda has better wins, fact.
Ronda is undefeated, fact.
Cyborg isn't undefeated, fact.
Ronda hasn't been caught cheating, fact.
Cyborg has been caught cheating, fact.
Ronda has finished her fights way quicker than Cyborg, fact.
Ronda is the champ of the premier mma org, fact.
Cyborg wanted out of the premier mma org, fact.

The only thing Cyborg has on Ronda is number of years being undefeated.

Makes sense. Dutch are supposed to be openminded. Glad we're not as feminized as the Swedish though, terrible place.

macho-man-randy-savage-1_crop_north.jpg

Aaaah cool, is that the guy from ABBA? :icon_twis

On that note, glad to not be like Murricans either. :icon_twis

Seriously, from what I've heard from friends, Sweden is a bit too feminized. It's like positive discrimination 2.0!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Furthermore, I do think Swedish chicks are hot. :p

american love stats, in all sports. I mean, come on, sometimes i turn on the tv and espn is showing a baseball game. Pitcher is about to throw the ball and they pop something "Strikeout percentage with fast ball against left handed strikers who ate an apple and took two cups of coffee with sugar" wtf.

so, stat lovers, americans are on top now. Actually, they have always been and will always be, sometimes sharing the number1 position with brazil here and there. They invest in the sport more than all other countries together, meaning they got the best in terms of coaches, conditioning, nutrition, sparring, plus they wrestle since forever and the rules/scoring system favors wrestlers (you move forward and hit your opponent the whole round, but if in the last 1 minute he takes you down and keeps the position, he won the round)

there will always be talent in other countries, of course. Im Brazilian, we have always produced great fighters and will continue to. Americans, due to all above, are rightfully in number1 position.

For now, it looks like it. However, we're gonna get our revenge on 'Murica. Cain is going to be the first victim :icon_twis

Aside from Aldo, only Machida can rescue the squad now

Gus/Machida/Werdum aren't gonna let there be a clean sweep by the USA.

Back