Empty seats

That's what happens when you charge R$ 400,00 (~ US$ 200,00) for the cheapest tickets.

The crowd seems alot less enthusiastic as well. Hardly any cheers for Gonzaga. They usually go crazy for every Brazilian when their name is announced.

The crowd seems alot less enthusiastic as well. Hardly any cheers for Gonzaga. They usually go crazy for every Brazilian when their name is announced.

When you get to watch top guys it's easier to get enthusiastic, even for people who aren't American. This is a TUF card with a great headliner, and those cards usually get 2K people - they're making due

The cheapest tickets were $200 a piece. Fucking $200.

The cheapest tickets were $200 a piece. Fucking $200.

WTF? $200?! Seriously no wonder why the crowd seemed so dull, that's more expensive than getting a ticket for the avg ppv here in the US. Why the hell was it so expensive?

I noticed that but when the prelims were just getting started. Even that seemed odd to me for Brasil.

The two ufc ppv's I went to live were almost half empty until the 2nd fight on the main card started. Big opening with buffer and baba o'riley going on, and people rushing in, lol.

If you mean lots of empty seats for the prelims as well ts, thats nothing strange. I didn't notice the buildings truly packed until the co main's were on.

200$ for the cheapest ticket? I'm surprised any people showed up at all! And for this sorry ass card!? The UFC is not a high quality product to be offering such high prices, this is just a fad that will die eventually, it makes no sense.

The atmosphere was dead like no crowd... Or just a few hundred people

I've noticed a few times during the show that whenever they zoom out to show the whole venue there's a lot of empty seats. Like whole blocks of seats look empty.

Were ticket sales not very good, or did everyone just go to the toilet?

Expensive tickets (more expensive than all other ufc that happened in brazil) for a pretty weak card.

Most of guys didnt wanted to pay that kind of money for a jungle fight like card. I was one of them.

I think in Brazil they do bathroom breaks according to section.

#1) the city of Sao Paulo bid to have this event, so everything ufc makes off gate was just bonus

#2) the tickets were probably scaled that high to keep out the trouble makers or as per inflation of the city

holidays were over 18 days ago, don't say that bulshit.

ticktes wre expensive, and TS didn't mention what part of the card he noticed it.

Back