Empty seats

Fire Belly

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I've noticed a few times during the show that whenever they zoom out to show the whole venue there's a lot of empty seats. Like whole blocks of seats look empty.

Were ticket sales not very good, or did everyone just go to the toilet?

I noticed that but when the prelims were just getting started. Even that seemed odd to me for Brasil.

Last edited:
They use green background so they can generate digital crowd.

The seats were occupied by Manti Teo's gf and her friends.

Definitely a lot of seats unfilled. Not too surprising for a card like this.

I've noticed a few times during the show that whenever they zoom out to show the whole venue there's a lot of empty seats. Like whole blocks of seats look empty.

Prelims. I haven't noticed any on the main card.

like i said before, bad card + high prices, theres a lot of empty seats

im having a hard time watching this card from my couch let alone paying to see this garbage

empty seats are valid, ufc can't sell on its name alone anymore

im not shocked

only fight they had to see this card was the main event
looks like even vitor isnt enough in brazil

Not surprising considering:

1. Cheapest ticket was $200
2. nearly a third of Sao Paulo population has moved to the beach locations for the summer getaways

I dont think vitor is popular in brazil... I think they are loyal wand fans..I could be wrong tho

According to Dana they sold over 20 thousand tickets.

It was widely reported that ticket sales were not so great for event. It's not surprising either. This card is shit.

Like somebody said on the roundtable podcast yesterday; without the main event, this would be a Jungle Fight card.

Back