Crime Empire star attacked . Claims racial and homophobic slurs were yelled at him

Do you think Empire star Jussie Smollett is a victim of a hate crime, or is it a false flag?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's face it, guys. We will probably never find the identifies of the racist, white-male, bigots who assaulted Mr. Smollett.

This will incident will undoubtedly go down in history along side other unsolvable cases such as DB Cooper or the Zodiac Killer.

'Empire' actor allegedly attacked in possible hate crime
"Empire" actor Jussie Smollett was allegedly attacked in Chicago by two people after they yelled racial and homophobic slurs at him, according to police.
Source: CNN

Isn't this kind of close?
No.

That doesn't make it clear who is doing the alleging. There could be 10 witnesses according to that frame.

This is better:

'Empire' actor claims Trump supporters assaulted him in possible hate crime, police investigating

No.

That doesn't make it clear who is doing the alleging. There could be 10 witnesses according to that frame.

This is better:

'Empire' actor claims racist Trump supporters attacked him
Oh okay. Well, I guess I don't think about the nuances of this stuff too deeply. If there is a big update on this case let me know. Here's a puppy:

50481789_551463281998279_1325882935140185184_n.jpg

Oh okay. Well, I guess I don't think about the nuances of this stuff too deeply. If there is a big update on this case let me know. Here's a puppy:

50481789_551463281998279_1325882935140185184_n.jpg
Check out Ann Coulter's Twitter for a lot of great puppy and other dog gifs.

There have been real racial incidents recently but they haven't got any MSM attention, and I am talking about White folks being the perps . I think it is too simplistic to just assume the MSM will run with any story that shows White racists ; it seems more a case of the MSM running with a story that has a certain je ne sais pas.
Maybe that intangible quality they're so desperately looking for is so outlandish that it's no longer as common an occurrence as they'd like? I mean look at what the MSM was trying to sell.

- a bunch of racist teenagers surrounded and threatened a peaceful 1st nations elder.
- two patient, nocturnal, cold resistant racist homophobes ambushed a celebrity with bleach and noose at the ready.

These are caricatures straight out of a Mel Brooks movie. Given the outcomes of both altercations the smell of BS was overwhelming. It's a damned miracle that these victims survived without a scratch considering how eeevil and comitted to the cause those WN were.

The media is so desperate for a story that sells that they're willing to fuck with social harmony in the pursuit of money. Publish first, then look for the truth. Despicable. I'd rather they focused on mundane but real stories of racism instead of crying wolf.

Maybe that intangible quality they're so desperately looking for is so outlandish that it's no longer as common an occurrence as they'd like? I mean look at what the MSM was trying to sell.

- a bunch of racist teenagers surrounded and threatened a peaceful 1st nations elder.
- two patient, nocturnal, cold resistant racist homophobes ambushed a celebrity with bleach and noose at the ready.

These are caricatures straight out of a Mel Brooks movie. Given the outcomes of both altercations the smell of BS was overwhelming. It's a damned miracle that these victims survived without a scratch considering how eeevil and comitted to the cause those WN were.

The media is so desperate for a story that sells that they're willing to fuck with social harmony in the pursuit of money. Publish first, then look for the truth. Despicable. I'd rather they focused on mundane but real stories of racism instead of crying wolf.

There are real cases , recent cases, of Whites falsey accusing Blacks of crimes but they barely got any media attention. Trump took out newspaper adds in the 80s attacking the alleged perps of a rape, but even after they were vindicated he never backed down. Atleast the media admits its errors and reported on the changed facts on the case of the Covington HS students. Trump never admitted his wrong.

Speaking of fucking with social harmony:
isn't that what Trump was doing when he mainstreamed the birther movement. Ofcoure he got elected president because of the notoriety he received from birtherism. Did Trump give a shit about facts when he latched onto that outlandish racist theory.

Did Trump or his supporters give a shot about social harmony when he said he could shoot someone on 5th avenue and still not lose his supporters?

Did Trump or his supporters care about social harmony when tweeted patently false crime stats divided by race?

And this whole concept of "social harmony" is very 3rd worldish and sinister. It's a belief system popular in countries without free speech, especially the MidEast and Asia. This nebulous concept is used to suppress dissent and criticism. I really really despise the whole concept of regulating speech in the interst of maintaining social harmony.

There are real cases , recent cases, of Whites falsey accusing Blacks of crimes but they barely got any media attention. Trump took out newspaper adds in the 80s attacking the alleged perps of a rape, but even after they were vindicated he never backed down. Atleast the media admits its errors and reported on the changed facts on the case of the Covington HS students. Trump never admitted his wrong.

Speaking of fucking with social harmony:
isn't that what Trump was doing when he mainstreamed the birther movement. Ofcoure he got elected president because of the notoriety he received from birtherism. Did Trump give a shit about facts when he latched onto that outlandish racist theory.

Did Trump or his supporters give a shot about social harmony when he said he could shoot someone on 5th avenue and still not lose his supporters?

Did Trump or his supporters care about social harmony when tweeted patently false crime stats divided by race?

And this whole concept of "social harmony" is very 3rd worldish and sinister. It's a belief system popular in countries without free speech, especially the MidEast and Asia. This nebulous concept is used to suppress dissent and criticism. I really really despise the whole concept of regulating speech in the interst of maintaining social harmony.
LOL. You're better than this. But but Trump followed by a strawman? This is a shit post.

I'm not a Trump supporter by any means, so what's up with that?

My criticism of current trends isn't an endorsement of regulating speech. I'm not advocating legislating some sort of harmonious society, but rather holding a medium that can steer public opinion to a higher standard.

I swear some of you are so invested in the left/right conflict that you've abandoned objectivity in pursuit of scoring points.

LOL. You're better than this. But but Trump followed by a strawman? This is a shit post.

I'm not a Trump supporter by any means, so what's up with that?

My criticism of current trends isn't an endorsement of regulating speech. I'm not advocating legislating some sort of harmonious society, but rather holding a medium that can steer public opinion to a higher standard.

I swear some of you are so invested in the left/right conflict that you've abandoned objectivity in pursuit of scoring points.
It is very pertinent to bring up Trump since he is the president. He weighed in on that Covington controversy.

You can criticize the media but give credit where credit is due, atleast the media acknowledged the new facts and changed their tune. Trump never acknowledged his mistakes. So the so called liberal media is way way better than Trump.

Everyone , specifically on the right, is wailing about how the liberal media smeared the kids, but they are noticeably silent on Trump's public attacks on those 4 guys accused of rape. Guys who were vindicated and received a settlement from the city. The right is also silent on the Birther theory Trump peddled, and obvious falsehood. So why isn't the rightwing soo dam concerned about spreading lies, or is it that they only give a shit when it is the 'liberal' media going after perceived rightwingers.

Everyone , specifically on the right, is wailing about how the liberal media smeared the kids, but they are noticeably silent on Trump's public attacks on those 4 guys accused of rape. Guys who were vindicated and received a settlement from the city. The right is also silent on the Birther theory Trump peddled, and obvious falsehood. So why isn't the rightwing soo dam concerned about spreading lies, or is it that they only give a shit when it is the 'liberal' media going after perceived rightwingers.

It's silly to disregard chronology. The Covington thing happened within the past two months. It's fresh on people's minds. The birther thing happened maybe seven years ago and the Central Park Five thing happened 30 years ago.

The press absolutely loves any story that involves some angle of race. Why are they so interested in race stories? The answer is simple: people get so fired up about race that they will go nuts in the comment sections, which increases traffic. And every time there is a police shooting of a black person that gets protests(almost every one), they being put the dipshit talking heads on to argue with the whole point being to anger people, which draws them to the website to argue and insult the talking heads, thus increasing traffic, which increases the amount these shitbirds can charge for advertising

It is very pertinent to bring up Trump since he is the president. He weighed in on that Covington controversy.

You can criticize the media but give credit where credit is due, atleast the media acknowledged the new facts and changed their tune. Trump never acknowledged his mistakes. So the so called liberal media is way way better than Trump.

The lying media acknowledging their mistakes never has anywhere near the impact of the initial fake stories that they reported. In fact, once Liberals make up their minds, future evidence is ignored.

And those sweet innocent guys that were accused of rape(The Central Park 5) were not innocent victims at all. They were in the park taking part in a "wilding" which involved attacking innocent people and all kinds of violent shit, that is why they were accused. If they were NOT running around like animals assaulting people, then they never would have been accused of the rape. Fuck those scumbags. Anyone arrested that was running around that night attacking people should have been equally charged with every crime that was committed. I have no sympathy for violent criminals.

People keep crying over those guys getting falsely accused, but forget what "event" they were taking part in. I suggest reading into their story a bit deeper and see what pieces of shit that they really were.

At 9 p.m. on the night of April 19, 1989, a group of over 30 teenagers who lived in East Harlem entered Manhattan's Central Park at an entrance in Harlem, near Central Park North. They committed several attacks, assaults, and robberies in the northernmost part of Manhattan's Central Park. According to The New York Times, the attacks committed that night were "one of the most widely publicized crimes of the 1980s". According to a police investigation, the main suspects were gangs of teenagers who would assault strangers as part of an activity that became known as "wilding". New York City detectives said the term was used by the suspects themselves to describe their actions to police. This account has been disputed by some journalists, who say that it originated in a police detective's misunderstanding of the suspects' use of the phrase "doing the wild thing", lyrics from rapper Tone Lōc's hit song "Wild Thing".

The teenagers attacked and beat people as they moved south, on the park's East Drive and the 97th Street Transverse, between 9 pm and 10 pm. Between 102nd and 105th Streets they attacked several bicyclists, hurled rocks at a cab, and attacked a man who was walking, whom they knocked to the ground, assaulted, robbed, and left unconscious. A schoolteacher out for a run was severely beaten and kicked between 9:40 and 9:50. Then, at about 10 p.m. at the northwest end of the Central Park Reservoir running track, they attacked another jogger, hitting him in the back of the head with a pipe and stick. They pummeled two men into unconsciousness, hitting them with a metal pipe, stones, and punches, and kicking them in the head. A police officer testified that one male jogger, who said he had been jumped by four or five youths, was bleeding so badly he "looked like he was dunked in a bucket of blood"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Park_jogger_case

Last edited:
The press absolutely loves any story that involves some angle of race. Why are they so interested in race stories? The answer is simple: people get so fired up about race that they will go nuts in the comment sections, which increases traffic. And every time there is a police shooting of a black person that gets protests(almost every one), they being put the dipshit talking heads on to argue with the whole point being to anger people, which draws them to the website to argue and insult the talking heads, thus increasing traffic, which increases the amount these shitbirds can charge for advertising

And this trend is catching up world wide! I used to think people were lunatics blaming identity politics for problems, but certain parties did grab the narrative and do use groups for power and votes, which in turn divide groups and cause more racism when the idea behind was the opposite.

Its impossible to hold a sane conversation with anyone under 30 people have been brain washed.

Bro, didnt you hear about how trump supporters attacked a black gay guy in chicago?

Jokes aside

Trump is crude, rude and egomaniac but I don´t see how any of his policies or his ideology promote violence. His speech is pro nationalism and its not racist in it self, you can be pro border, in favor of controlled immigration and local manufacturing without being past iterations of awful nationalist regimes.

I'm not so sure the media acknowledges their mistakes - I saw plenty of op-ed that said the boys wearing MAGA hats was the issue after the facts came out.

I also dont remember MSNBC ever acknowledging or apologizing for stoking racial strife with cropped photos or CBs for doing the same with altered 911 calls.. maybe I just missed those.

“I don’t believe it happened the way he said it did,” said Agin Muhammad, who lives in the same swank high-rise near the Navy Pier as Smollett. “I’ve been in this neighborhood five years. I don’t believe it, not around here. Half the people are gay and the other half are black.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back