Crime Empire star attacked . Claims racial and homophobic slurs were yelled at him

Do you think Empire star Jussie Smollett is a victim of a hate crime, or is it a false flag?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what everybody did before all the high profile hoaxes. Remember?

No, I think certain people that want to deny that these type of events occur like the amplify the few attention seekers.

Per law enforcement, actual hate crimes are on the rise and occur exponentially more than the hoaxes by several degrees of magnitude.

Anyways, hope this dude is ok. I think he is. I really find the rope part over the top. If real, could have been targeted by people who knew him.

Or you know, he was actually targeted.

DyF3PIlUwAI5K5f.jpg:large

Well you see officers, I was out bringing toys to homeless kids at 2 in the morning when all of a sudden a group of Trump supporters started swarming me, they was all wearing KKK hoods with MAGA hats on top and Swastika armbands. I managed to knock out about 30 of them before they finally overtook me. I was stabbed repeatedly in the ass, balls and face before being set on fire. The main one said "listen boy, Trump is president, which means America is now an official KKK Nazi white power country, and there's no more room for non-whites. And remember, we're not just a crazy minority, EVERY Trump supporter is super racist and retarded." Then they tied me to the back of a pickup truck and dragged me for a couple miles, until I chewed through the rope and escaped with only a few nicks and bruises.

"This is MAGA country!"

LOL

Did the attackers also say "TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP!!! I love TRUMP!", while beating him down with frozen Trump steaks?

What a joke.

Last edited:
There is nothing wrong with wanting/waiting more evidence to come to light before making a conclusion on the matter...and yea, there is nothing wrong with being skeptical either.

One would thing that we all would have learned our lesson by now.

Remember the thread from last week about the high profile story about the woman who claimed 2 white guys shot at her, but it turned out the guys were black? This is just the latest one.. Very recent.. TRY TO FIND IT USING GOOGLE.

which search engine r u using, buddy? i found the original story in .56 seconds pasting ur own post.

No, I think certain people that want to deny that these type of events occur like the amplify the few attention seekers.

Per law enforcement, actual hate crimes are on the rise and occur exponentially more than the hoaxes by several degrees of magnitude.

Or you know, he was actually targeted.

DyF3PIlUwAI5K5f.jpg:large

In Detroit, there has been a serious problem with African Americans attacking gay and trans. I wouldn't be surprised if they were African American.

When I Google "woman claims white man shot at her daughter turns out was black" I get the story of the last lady who lied about the white guy shooting her 7 year old daughter; the ORIGINAL story. No retraction. Nothing from big "news" about it being a lie. Try it. This was the last big racist story CNN and others jumped on.

WAS IT FAKE? YES IT WAS.

DO YOU GET RETRACTIONS OR THE CORRECT STORY WHEN YOU LOOK FOR IT? NO YOU DO NOT.

which search engine r u using, buddy? i found the original story in .56 seconds pasting ur own post.
The original story lol.. You mean the story they used to create the narrative that was a lie, which is now the logical reason intelligent people now question these stories?

Yes. I get the original story as well. That's unfortunate.

Are there a lot of racist homophobic Trump supporters that watch Empire and would recognize this guy on the street at 2am in downtown Chicago? And they just happened to have rope and bleach with them? Fascinating.

Do we even know which Subway sandwich shop he was at and whether it was open at 2am and if the police have the in-store security video?

In Detroit, there has been a serious problem with African Americans attacking gay and trans. I wouldn't be surprised if they were African American.

When I Google "woman claims white man shot at her daughter turns out was black" I get the story of the last lady who lied about the white guy shooting her 7 year old daughter; the ORIGINAL story. No retraction. Nothing from big "news" about it being a lie. Try it. This was the last big racist story CNN and others jumped on.

WAS IT FAKE? YES IT WAS.

DO YOU GET RETRACTIONS OR THE CORRECT STORY WHEN YOU LOOK FOR IT? NO YOU DO NOT.

The FBI provides a demographic breakdown,

In 2017, race was reported for 6,370 known hate crime offenders. Of these offenders:

• 50.7 percent were White.
  • 21.3 percent were Black or African American.
  • 7.5 percent were groups made up of individuals of various races (group of multiple races).
  • 0.8 percent (49 offenders) were American Indian or Alaska Native.
  • 0.7 percent (42 offenders) were Asian.
  • 3 offenders were Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander.
  • 19.1 percent were unknown.

The original story lol.. You mean the story they used to create the narrative that was a lie, which is now the logical reason intelligent people now question these stories?

The original story wasn't a lie, the facts were just misreported and thanks to the internet that causes everyone to misreport everything immediately to everyone and then everyone else just copy pastes it.

Being wrong doesn't mean it's a hoax it just means the original reporter did a bad job and everyone else is lazy.

In 2017, race was reported for 6,370 known hate crime offenders. Of these offenders:

• 7.5 percent were groups made up of individuals of various races (group of multiple races).

I don't think those numbers prove what you think they do

Whites consist of over 60% of the population, which means they commit less than what they're supposed to.
Black people consist of 12% of the population, which means they commit more than they're supposed to.

but weren't u saying that it didn't exist? it exists alongside an apology from the family.

Whites consist of over 60% of the population, which means they commit less than what they're supposed to.
Black people consist of 12% of the population, which means they commit more than they're supposed to.

No one is supposed to commit any hate crimes.

Enlighten me then, I can't wait for this.

Well. Those numbers show that Whites commit less hate crime than black folks as a percentage. It's also crazy that Hispanics are obviously lumped in with "whites".

So those numbers basically show that "blacks" commit a crazy amount of hate crimes

Keep in mind that it looks like Hispanics are lumped in with whites.

Those numbers actually surprise me

meanwhile, we have actual footage and audio of black adult men calling teenage white boys "white crackers, fa*gots, incest kids, can't stand in the sun 5 mins" ect and nobody cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back