Crime Empire star attacked . Claims racial and homophobic slurs were yelled at him

Do you think Empire star Jussie Smollett is a victim of a hate crime, or is it a false flag?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you actually think he will serve time? the guy has powerful friends on the left. I think he will go free, he sent the package to himself, if he were a none famous guy with no political ties he would def go to prison. they will say he has a drug problem and his team issue a weak apology send him to rehab.
The left doesn't control law enforcement for the most part and Trump is president now. I can't guarantee he will get time but I think he will. He also pissed off a lot of the left because he played right into the right's narrative with this shit.

The left doesn't control law enforcement for the most part and Trump is president now. I can't guarantee he will get time but I think he will. He also pissed off a lot of the left because he played right into the right's narrative with this shit.

He might have pissed people off but I can see the he was in a drug induced state and not in his right mind, coming into play, I just can't see him doing any time at all.

I don't know it someone already mentioned this but I suspect this dude fantasied about being attacked and chocked. I'm willing to bet he actually jerked off after it happened. :confused:
tumblr_obkusiLApD1tcxpeio1_500.gif

In some of these big cities like Chicago, the Democrats control everything.

Remember Portland Oregon Antifa/BLM blocking traffic? Cops were told to stand aside and let them do it to the citizens of Portland. Vandalizing cars, blocking streets. They tend not to arrest and prosecute these people, because they're on the same side as the Leftists running some of these big cities.

At 1:20, Portland cops just watching letting it happen.

He might have pissed people off but I can see the he was in a drug induced state and not in his right mind, coming into play, I just can't see him doing any time at all.
A drug-induced state for 5 weeks or so before and after the attack? If it's drug possession in and of itself you catch breaks, but it's not like drugs give you a legal excuse for other crimes. I think between state and federal he's fucked. I could be wrong, though.

Remember Portland Oregon Antifa/BLM blocking traffic? Cops were told to stand aside and let them do it to the citizens of Portland. Vandalizing cars, blocking streets. They tend not to arrest and prosecute these people, because they're on the same side as the Leftists running some of these big cities.

That's why I said for the most part. No doubt that there are cities that are almost completely left like Chicago. Smollett still pissed them off, though. And the feds are not left for the most part. There have been civil rights activists who were calling for him to be imprisoned even before the charges were filed. They don't like the way this hoax has fucked up their narrative and emboldened the right.

That's why I said for the most part. No doubt that there are cities that are almost completely left like Chicago. Smollett still pissed them off, though. And the feds are not left for the most part. There have been civil rights activists who were calling for him to be imprisoned even before the charges were filed. They don't like the way this hoax has fucked up their narrative and emboldened the right.
I hear you.
Regardless, I'd be shocked if prosecution goes tough on Jussie Smollett. For reasons I said.

They really need to start throwing the book at all these hoax hate crimes/false police reports. If not, they will just keep continuing to increase in number.

#JussPac
#JussPacalypseNow
#OnlyJussieCanJudgeMe

Yeah, but I remember this happening too so at least some good comes with the bad. I've seen encounter after encounter of these pussies getting their asses kicked

This is one of my favorites. Watch the Antifa at the front cower as soon as shit kicks off. <{Heymansnicker}>

Their bullshit doesn't go completely unpunished.

Last edited:
I don't know it someone already mentioned this but I suspect this dude fantasied about being attacked and chocked. I'm willing to bet he actually jerked off after it happened. :confused:

Someone already beat you to it :)

Why do all these guys look like they haven't seen sunlight, have weak genetics, look smelly, and like autistic nerds

Why do all these guys look like they haven't seen sunlight, have weak genetics, look smelly, and like autistic nerds
They’ve got physical, mental and emotional problems obviously.

Yeah, but I remember this happening too so at least some good comes with the bad. I've seen encounter after encounter of these pussies getting their asses kicked

This is one of my favorites. Watch the Antifa at the front cower as soon as shit kicks off. <{Heymansnicker}>

Their bullshit doesn't go completely unpunished.

that coward even had a metal rod as a weapon and still got knocked out, that professor bikelock guy didnt even get jail time and he hit a peaceful trump supporter in the head. yet CNN never showed that and Celebs never cared or denounced it in droves.

But they sure as hell jumped on the jussie bandwagon without video evidence or proof.

Wasn't there a news story of some feminist antifa girl and the news made the guy look like a coward for punching her they twisted the story not showing what happen and transpired she tried to throw objects at people and could have got people seriously hurt but they only showed the guy punching her in defense?

Vegan diet with lots of marijauna, lucky strike cigarettes, craft beer, and an aversion to competitive sports does a body bad. No respect for their bodies and no discipline to change the current state of their physicality. If they could find a way to redistribute strength, speed, agility, and skill they would. It takes hard work to earn those things, something they aren't interested in.

Vegan diet with lots of marijauna, lucky strike cigarettes, craft beer, and an aversion to competitive sports does a body bad. No respect for their bodies and no discipline to change the current state of their physicality. If they could find a way to redistribute strength, speed, agility, and skill they would. It takes hard work to earn those things, something they aren't interested in.
Embracing an entitled victim mentality could also play in as well.

Wasn't there a news story of some feminist antifa girl and the news made the guy look like a coward for punching her they twisted the story not showing what happen and transpired she tried to throw objects at people and could have got people seriously hurt but they only showed the guy punching her in defense?

I think I remember the altercation you are talking about. Is this it?

The Antifa dumbasses were blocking off a sidewalk and a large man was not having it. The Antifa were wearing masks and hoods as usual. One of them put their hands on him and he started throwing punches. Then the Antifa started crying about him hitting a woman and he says 'Didn't look like a woman to me'. And the males in the Antifa group didn't do shit about it except cry and run to a cop.

They consistently demonize and insult the police but as soon as they get popped they go running straight to them. Oh the irony.

Last edited:
Betrayed by reality,lol.

At this point I’m thinking he has a serious drug problem or a serious personality disorder. No one who could be considered in the “normal spectrum” could be this delusional without having some serious dissociative disorder either due to drugs or mental illness.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back