Crime Empire star attacked . Claims racial and homophobic slurs were yelled at him

Do you think Empire star Jussie Smollett is a victim of a hate crime, or is it a false flag?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I won't ever forgetting him hyping Cain's "superhuman cardio" endlessly before he fought Werdum and he gassed out in one round before running straight into a Guillotine either. Rogan's opinions are as valid and professional as anyone on Sherdog.

Oh, so if an commentator is wrong once his credibility is shot? Ok then.

As for Cain VS Werdum, as if this was the heavyweight forum, no one expected to be in the poor shape he was in. He had a year and a half off (ring rust), multiple surgeries from injuries, and only arriving in Mexico City two weeks before the fight to get used to the elevation (twice as high as Denver) was actually worse than getting there just before the weigh-ins.

It took a perfect storm of those three factors for Cain to be picked apart.

He will check himself into rehab for something until this all blows over

In this case where the key victim is completely tight lipped after his story fell apart 21 days ago. How is a 3 page discussion supposed to occur when the dialectics are so complex? Jussie Smollett's behavior hurts gay and black people badly. This isn't open for debate. His account of what happened reeked of dishonesty from the start . If there is indeed a giant cover up to suppress the truth he has many outlets to correct the story but he hasn't. Likely because he's being coached by lawyers and agents on what to share as Smollett is now a suspect in the hate crime he claimed he was victim of previously.

The biggest take away from this the same with all sensationalized stories. The media will gladly sacrifice truth to be first to the report a story. Waiting for due process to at least start should be a requirement in journalism.

I think we will be seeing a lot more use of the word "alleged" from newspapers, nowadays.

It is the best cop-out. You can write whatever you want as long as it is only being "alleged" rather than reported as a fact.

Oh, so if an commentator is wrong once his credibility is shot? Ok then.

As for Cain VS Werdum, as if this was the heavyweight forum, no one expected to be in the poor shape he was in. He had a year and a half off (ring rust), multiple surgeries from injuries, and only arriving in Mexico City two weeks before the fight to get used to the elevation (twice as high as Denver) was actually worse than getting there just before the weigh-ins.

It took a perfect storm of those three factors for Cain to be picked apart.

Once? We just mentioned twice? And no a commentator can be wrong of course, but crying in the cage over Ronda and hyping Cain's cardio before he gasses in one is humiliating as hell for the Alpha Brain spokesman.

Heard Jussie was trying out for a new season of PrisonBreak next haha

I don’t even want him to do any serious time cuz Prison would break a guy like him
Just enough to know he fucked up and have his career ended

Chicago is so much the epitome of MAGA country, that they couldn't even find a MAGA hat...I guess they could have always cut the letters out of magazines to spell the slogan.

lol @ they are finally covering this "stunning news that unfolded today" on CBS Evening News. MSM is such puke.

It's the War Room, not Off-Topic. "War" doesn't mean making war against other posters. Trolling, flaming, etc. are all against the rules for good reason. Who wants to post in a forum where it's nothing but constant flaming and trolling? That sounds like a forum for teens.
This is a sub forum on an MMA forum do you really expect it to be held to a high standard?

This is a sub forum on an MMA forum do you really expect it to be held to a high standard?

If by "high standard" you mean no rampant flaming and trolling, then I guess the answer is yes. Not allowing that doesn't exactly constitute a high standard, it's a pretty minimal standard.

So they didn't even buy MAGA hats or solid red hats, but black hats with red brims? Man, Smollett hired some real geniuses.
What a tell of how of how out of it, so far behind they think they are in front much of the left have become. They are just dumb fucks, on the wrong side of most issues and completely unaware of it. Maybe recent events will wake a few up. I hope so, because there idiology, their team has taken a tremendous, tremendous drubbing of late and there is a message in that.

I would say that this place was at its finest around the 2016 election cycle, which was basically hands off, anything goes, then rapidly went to the gutter after Trump won, and the moderation got a lot more strict. It has gotten better since then.

<mma4>

So best before modding was needed, but is better now after a drop-off in quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back