Emotionally ill teen calls cops for help, Cop shoots kid, then sues family for 10 Million...

I read about this and the "teen" was 19 years old and was swinging a bat at the cops head before he got shot. His emotional issues were that he was on anti-depressants, and the cop is counter-suing to make a statement. The victim's family filed a law suit, and the cop filed one back stating that every time someone attacks a cop and gets shot for it, the family shouldn't feel like they won the lottery, but it's a black kid and a white cop, so of coarse CNN is going to put their slant on it.
The whole "white cop shoots black man=headlines, black man shoots white cop=comparative crickets for headlines" thing is so fucking played out. Our news media should be fittingly ashamed of blatant race baiting, and I say that as a liberal.

Last edited:
The whole "white cop shoots black man=headlines, black man shoots white cop=comparative crickets for headlines" thing is so fucking played out. Our news media should be fittingly ashamed of blatant race baiting, and I say that as a liberal.

As recently as two days ago even. Only reason I heard about this is because I follow the "policeone" publication on Facebook. Their article mentioned the suspects race but google'ing for the story just now to copy/paste and can't seem to find it mentioned in any of the first page articles. Hmm.

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_2...ficer-could-not-feel-wounded-colorado-deputys

He never saw the woman as she was behind the guy attacking him with a bat. So yes its an accident but if he never saw he was not neglect in his actions.

This is negligent. A gun is not a toy and if you shoot a round, ever, without knowing where the bullet goes if you miss then you are negligent as hell. They taught us that in the military and I am always appalled that police do not seem to pay attention to where their bullets are going.

This is negligent. A gun is not a toy and if you shoot a round, ever, without knowing where the bullet goes if you miss then you are negligent as hell. They taught us that in the military and I am always appalled that police do not seem to pay attention to where their bullets are going.

Negligent would be shooting for no reason without knowing your backdrop. Not trying to shoot the guy who is in the process of trying to bash your head in with a baseball bat and missing. The fault here goes to the guy forcing the officer to shoot at him in the first place.

Fuck that pig. He best watch his back.

catalans call themselves catalans in the same language. per google, catalonian is probably an artifact of old translations from english speaking languages. "catalonic" on the other hand, does not exist and never has. there's a reason your link for catalonic redirects you to catalonia..

Dude, I know it wasn't that funny to begin with, but you dissecting it really does not help

The dad is at some fault for what happened. Everyone should know that calling the cops for a domestic disturbance runs the risk of injury or death.

The episodes on Youtube don't last very long because they are immediately taken down due to copyright infringement. Sometimes the videos are played fast or at a weird pitch; you're lucky to get a handful of episodes at any given time. I watch a lot of People's Court, too. Judge Milian is awesome. I also enjoy watching Hot Bench when I can. I don't watch any of the other programs, though.

Joe Brown is the GOAT. I loved it when he went off on people.

Back