A lot of UFC fighters do rap. Examples:

Andrei Fili rap video

Tyrone Woodley rap

BJ Penn rap

Kajan Johnson rap

Rampage Jackson rap

Joe Rogan rap

STOP. STOP. STOP.

I couldn't take it any longer after Woodley. Cancer everywhere.

Edit: jeez... Fili what the fuck

It’s always funny to see another internet tough guy giving someone shit for not getting off the bus when we all know if that happened to you you’d cry like a bitch and sue

It's called a joke.

Please lol He called him the greatest like 3 times on that track, then called him old and he's named after candy. That song was good, but the disses to Em were weak.

Don't forget he called his beard weird, fucking bodied m8

He had all the white kids loving it even dr dre knew it thats why he signed him and marketed him with that whiney high pitched voice. That hi my name is song chicka chicka slim shady was annoying. I remember when it first came out all these white guys started dying their hair blonde and started thinking they were freestyle rappers and listening to wu tang.

It was eminem, fred durst and kid rock who inspired a generation of suburban white boys at the time. Even offspring a once awesome punk band sold out with pretty fly for a white guy, another annoying aounding poppy song. They made bank off it though and are sitting pretty now.

I remember that, kids dying their hair blonde at my school too. Pre Eminem all the skaters thought they were cool listening to Wu Tang Clan, even when the lyrics were over their heads.. But Wu Tang t-shirts were popular in the 90s and a lot of kids had one. I remember buying Wu Tang forever when it came out, and the black guy at Fred Meyer told me not to buy it because it was weak, but the Triumph and It's Yourz videos sold me on it and I remember being disappointed. Of course this was a few years pre mp3 and you couldn't listen to samples before you bought the CD, a lot of times with my purchases I had to go off what MTV gave me. Didn't have internet 'till summer of '99 and after that everything changed.

Don't forget he called his beard weird, fucking bodied m8
And he made fun of his height

Eminem after hearing it...

dcOBuVk.gif

A lot of UFC fighters do rap. Examples:
]

BJ Penn rap

K]
[]

Yo instead or
Royce da 5’9, you are Louie da 3 incher lol

But I never knew BJ penn do a collab with Roger mayweather

Big L debut album was a classic. It was just an amazing album..
As was The Big Picture, fucking shame what happened to him, he was fucking great.

I remember that, kids dying their hair blonde at my school too. Pre Eminem all the skaters thought they were cool listening to Wu Tang Clan, even when the lyrics were over their heads.. But Wu Tang t-shirts were popular in the 90s and a lot of kids had one. I remember buying Wu Tang forever when it came out, and the black guy at Fred Meyer told me not to buy it because it was weak, but the Triumph and It's Yourz videos sold me on it and I remember being disappointed. Of course this was a few years pre mp3 and you couldn't listen to samples before you bought the CD, a lot of times with my purchases I had to go off what MTV gave me. Didn't have internet 'till summer of '99 and after that everything changed.
Those were the days brother dont you miss them? Used to watch TRL with carson daly on mtv, man i remember cant hardly wait came out and dudes was fiending for jennifer love hewitt. I used to go to tower records all the time every Tuesday to cop a new cd or check what they had in stock. The last era before the internet and social media destruction of society with the social media outrage culture and narcissistic look at me social media whores.

lol shut up.

you know how fucked the current state of hiphop is when the new generation is out here thinking MGK bodied Em.
Forgive them, for they know not what they speak.

"Nobody listens to techno" , "pretty pretty please nobody vote for Donald" "Anderson doesn't hold a belt no mo"

Those were the days brother dont you miss them? Used to watch TRL with carson daly on mtv, man i remember cant hardly wait came out and dudes was fiending for jennifer love hewitt. I used to go to tower records all the time every Tuesday to cop a new cd or check what they had in stock. The last era before the internet and social media destruction of society with the social media outrage culture and narcissistic look at me social media whores.

<{jackyeah}>

Couldn't have said it better myself

He might be tall but he looks anorexic as fuck.
GettyImages-478558792-800x534.jpg

Also.. He dresses worse than Conor.
tumblr_p2d8wdjt2n1wyi526o1_500.png
Jesus...I've had harder shits, I really don't get the new breed, ten quid says his mum ironed that fucking horrendous tracksuit for him.

I feel old if these were your days mate, I had an independent shop, X Records, that I used to visit whenever I had a few quid spare, they had fucking everything hip hop/hardcore/dance related, tons of imports, I fucking loved that place.
To put a rough date on it, they suggested I listen to this kid making waves overseas, sold me 2pacalypse now...

Back