Eminem Raps About Anderson Silva

He was tied to that movie for years before it was even made, nicolas cage was supposed to be the trainer instead of forrest whitaker
Jesus haha That movie would've sucked worse than Eminems Revival Album did.

Eminem is a diva, he refused to attend the Oscars because he didnt get nominated for best actor for 8 mile, he won the oscar for lose yourself but refused to perform it live, so they had to completely change the musical format that year.

I heard He also pulled out of the movie Southpaw he was supposed to play the lead but he didn't want to bulk up because he felt it would make him age.

Eminem also doesnt like to go in the sunlight much anymore because he feels it will cause him to age faster dude probabaly drinks blood thinking it will make him youthful
Wrong. He didn't attend the Oscar's because he didn't think he would win so he spend the night with his daughter at home watching the award show.

I just heard the song

latest

Are you under the impression that that was an accident? Like he’s a teenage boy struggling to hide a boner?
He’s not trying to say he’s better than Em, that’s not the angle the track takes. Obviously calling Em the GOAT several times on such a track would be less than ideal.
It was only intended to be a savage diss track informing Em that his “b-b-but I inspired Hopsin!” dictionary-vomiting style of old man rap is wack and he’s past his prime and needs to stop 1 embarassing himself and 2 fucking with young lions who are hungrier and edgier. And he succeeded with flying colors.
Kamikaze is by far better than anything MGK has ever done.

Eminem took an L this time

still got it. he needs to get off that sentimental political shit though.

No one can touch Eminem as a lyricist.
too edgy for my taste, I only liked Infinite personally. Big L, AZ, and Lord Infamous better.

Imagine wasting time in your day listening to a 41-year old Em and MGK at any point in your life? If I'm gunna listen to old rap ima listen to the good shit. MGK rejected sex pistol lookin ass needs to lay off the coke he hasn't been relevant since his features with Waka Flocka Flame.

Please lol He called him the greatest like 3 times on that track, then called him old and he's named after candy. That song was good, but the disses to Em were weak.

Nah you can't take it away from MGK, he had some good punchlines in the first half of the track, he's just not on the same level as Em. Literally every other rapper just said "Thank you for dissing me" bowing as they walked away.

Can't wait for his crucifixion though.

Are you under the impression that that was an accident? Like he’s a teenage boy struggling to hide a boner?
He’s not trying to say he’s better than Em, that’s not the angle the track takes. Obviously calling Em the GOAT several times on such a track would be less than ideal.
It was only intended to be a savage diss track informing Em that his “b-b-but I inspired Hopsin!” dictionary-vomiting style of old man rap is wack and he’s past his prime and needs to stop 1 embarassing himself and 2 fucking with young lions who are hungrier and edgier. And he succeeded with flying colors.
You're a dork

I remember when Eminem came out I was a senior in high school and he had that stupid song "hi, my name is" and I remember thinking "god, this is the worst rap song I've ever heard". Never liked that guy, always thought his voice sucked too.

I remember when Eminem came out I was a senior in high school and he had that stupid song "hi, my name is" and I remember thinking "god, this is the worst rap song I've ever heard". Never liked that guy, always thought his voice sucked too.
Agree about "My name is" But he went on to have some pretty awesome songs.

Raekwon mentioned Fedor some 15 odd years ago

3:03 - 3:10 Pretty dope. Any other examples about Rappers/Artists mentioning MMA Fighters?

Lil Wayne on his song "Get bizzy"

I get to cappin', leave you with holes like a napkin, man
He gon need napkin, no a band-aid, no a damn grave
I am Rampage Jackson on a rampage, step in my cage
Picture on my page, printed in the best book
Come up out my left pocket with a left hook

This was MMA's "Mama, we made it" moment

Btw Eminem got rekd by MGK, old man shoulda stayed in the nursing home

mgks diss was wack, he called eminem old and rich, lame ass diss imo lol

Back