• FreeJack

• Rated X

• Judgement Night

• The War At Home

• The Way

• Bobby

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just Emilio and Christian Slater

This is probably gonna suck balls. I'm getting Corey Feldman in the Lost Boys sequels vibes.

Both Emilio and Christian aren't exactly at the top of their game. Alan Ruck could return as well, I suppose.

60 is not old this isnt sports brother lol, liam neeson became and action star in his 60s. dude is in his acting prime thats the age you get those juicy serious roles like morgan freeman, sam jackson, jack nicholson.

Emilio is an odd one though. He was never a great actor, just serviceable, save for the Young Guns movies where I thought he was excellent. He was born to play Billy the Kid the way Judd Nelson was born to play Bender.

He also has an unusual look now...not old but not young, a little bit too plastic to be natural but not so much that it's totally off putting. He doesn't look old or weathered enough to play the James Coburn or Nick Nolte type roles from a couple decades ago, plus he has a high pitched voice that would work against that kind of aged role as well.

And he doesn't look young enough to play a young man either.

I don't know where he really fits in nowadays other than reprising stuff like his Mighty Ducks coach.

Emilio is an odd one though. He was never a great actor, just serviceable, save for the Young Guns movies where I thought he was excellent. He was born to play Billy the Kid the way Judd Nelson was born to play Bender.

He also has an unusual look now...not old but not young, a little bit too plastic to be natural but not so much that it's totally off putting. He doesn't look old or weathered enough to play the James Coburn or Nick Nolte type roles from a couple decades ago, plus he has a high pitched voice that would work against that kind of aged role as well.

And he doesn't look young enough to play a young man either.

I don't know where he really fits in nowadays other than reprising stuff like his Mighty Ducks coach.
Lol dam you did my boy Emilio dirty, on that simon cowell critique.

how you been brother?

Lol dam you did my boy Emilio dirty, on that simon cowell critique.

how you been brother?

I like him. You can just usually see him stretching his ability at the seams when the demands of a scene are high.

As for me...in one piece.

Looked like you were finished on here for a little while there. Maybe they can come up with a similar back from the dead angle for Lou Diamond Phillips.

THREE?

THREE!!??

I can't just vote for three! It's fucking Emilio Estevez man!

1.) The Breakfast Club
2.) Mighty Ducks
3.) Judgment Night

Also, the Judgment Night soundtrack is fucking stellar.

Back