• Loaded Weapon I

• FreeJack

• Rated X

• Judgement Night

• The War At Home

• The Way

• Bobby

Results are only viewable after voting.
25-plus years later and Kenan is currently the biggest name among that cast- which is pretty interesting to think about but not shocking. Dude clearly had presence and timing even as a young actor.

Heavyweights- an under seen funny film from the mid 90s is another good one with Thompson. It’s like Stiller was workshopping his Dodgeball character years earlier lol.

Not trying to go too far off thread topic but as a big SNL fan, I’m a big Kenan proponent.

I loved Kenan and Kel when I was a kid, that show would make me cry laughing. I've never watched SNL though so I've not seen anything he's done since, but it's good to know the dude's had a solid career all this time

I really think The Breakfast Club is one of those “teen movies” that really is good rather than just memorable or iconic. It had some depth in the characterizations and Gleason (RIP) was terrific as the principal too.

Yes, it and Say Anything really stand out to me in that regard.

Stuff like Three O'Clock High also has some of those qualities - Buddy Revell is a very interesting character - though the movie is intentionally delivered in a more cartoonish fashion.

I loved Kenan and Kel when I was a kid, that show would make me cry laughing. I've never watched SNL though so I've not seen anything he's done since, but it's good to know the dude's had a solid career all this time

Yeah- they were great. The one bummer for me was that Lorne Michaels and co. passed on Kel when he auditioned with his friend. I imagine the two would have done tons of funny sketches on SNL together, continuing with the great chemistry they had on their own series and All That.

It’s a funny show. I recommend it. There’s a lot of misses which is pretty typical as far as sketch comedy goes but when a sketch hits, it’s great. I tend to watch those standouts years later on YouTube when I’m looking for something fun to watch that will only take up several minutes of time.

Kenan is reliably awesome on SNL. He can’t do the impressions to the level of some of his costars like McKinnon, Villasenor, and Strong but he’s great in a variety of roles. And his nonverbal reactions and line delivery are always on point.

Reactions: Zer
REPO MAN is my favorite movie

"Somebody pissed on the floor again"

a remake of Maximum Overdrive would be a guaranteed mega hit

Revenge was cool but I feel that once THQ started with WM 2000 and No Mercy, they improved the formula.

one thing is for sure- once WWE transitioned away from the War Zone and Attitude style of games to the Revenge-style gameplay, the games improved tremendously.

One thing that was irritating about Revenge was how quickly you could Charge up to do your finisher if you were getting destroyed by the opponent. Lol.
agreed. i also need to play smackdown here comes the pain, apparently thats the best smackdown one

Man I miss Emilio why did he stop acting? I liked him better than his creepy sick brother Charlie.

I love that movie Maximum Overdrive and jugement night

never saw Stakeout unfortunately. But I’ve heard good things. It’s one of those 80s films that fuses genres, no? Like a comedy but with intensity to it.
i saw it recently, it was good. a buddy comedy meets rear window lol

Same with Wisdom...

And Maximum Overdrive...

And The Breakfast Club...

Never done seent wisdom but I can get down with some oingo boingo, as for the rest
tenor.gif

Judgment nights soundtrack was awesome, same with repo man
Yup, its one of a kind it meshed rap and rock and metal, I got that for free with that Columbia house catalog and I never paid them lol I would order a gang of CDs as a teen from that and BMG

Love this song from the soundtrack

Man I miss Emilio why did he stop acting? I liked him better than his creepy sick brother Charlie.

I love that movie Maximum Overdrive and jugement night

Recently came back to do a Disney + Might Ducks reboot series. Hopefully that's the impetus to doing more acting. Always struck me as a good dude and certainly was a capable actor.

Also, Emilio is pushing 60 and could easily pass for his mid-40s. Marty Sheen is over 80 at this point, which is nuts. Doesn't look it.

Yup, its one of a kind it meshed rap and rock and metal, I got that for free with that Columbia house catalog and I never paid them lol I would order a gang of CDs as a teen from that and BMG

Love this song from the soundtrack

Nice, knew a lot of people who did that too, crazy they stayed open so long.

Recently came back to do a Disney + Might Ducks reboot series. Hopefully that's the impetus to doing more acting. Always struck me as a good dude and certainly was a capable actor.

Also, Emilio is pushing 60 and could easily pass for his mid-40s. Marty Sheen is over 80 at this point, which is nuts. Doesn't look it.

Young guns 3 has a release of 2022

Young guns 3 has a release of 2022

Wow. Really? Tell me Kiefer and Lou Diamond are on board. It's been decades since I've seen the sequel. Which of those characters survived it?

Calling them Young Guns now is like calling Michaels The Heatbreak Kid circa 2010.

Who am I kidding, he will always be the HBK.

60 is not old this isnt sports brother lol, liam neeson became and action star in his 60s. dude is in his acting prime thats the age you get those juicy serious roles like morgan freeman, sam jackson, jack nicholson.

Back