Emile Hirsch gets jail time for putting a studio exec in a choke/body slamming her

crazy, seeing as he was the least intimidating actor in Alpha Dog, no small feat since Timberlake was also in it

God i wanted my boy JT to fuck up him and the guy who ends up shooting the brother. I actually stayed at the Palm Springs hotel they were at the year it happened.

when ben foster went in the party and starting wrecking fools, i was legit ecstatic. think he hit a cat with a spinning side kick or some shit

The man suplexing her is hilarious as shit tho

Man that's what I was wondering. Like, what kind of "choke hold and body slam" was it? Like a german suplex?

Or was he all like RAWRR

the-rock-john-cena-rockbottom.jpg

the violent and unprovoked attack has caused long-lasting effects beyond physical injuries.

"It took two people to pull him off me, and if not for their intervention, the attack would have continued," she said. "I thought I was going to die."

Civil lawsuit down the road?

He should be happy he's not playing sports, particularly professional sports...lifetime ban for that and people would be screaming for his head. As it is, in H-Town, he's currently filming and two other films are in post production.

Like they like to say in Hollywood, 'Any PR is good PR'.

Cool. I'd like to think I'd be afforded the same lenient sentencing if I choked and bodyslammed a woman while drunk and high.

Definitely as an actor to do that to a studio executive is ballsy lol

I agree. Would've been awesome if it'd been a male studio exec.

It'll be interesting to see if he can get ANY work after this. From what I understand, Hollywood is a pretty tight knit community, and if you choke slam one studio executive, you're probably black-balled fo life, yo.

Man that's what I was wondering. Like, what kind of "choke hold and body slam" was it? Like a german suplex?

Or was he all like RAWRR

the-rock-john-cena-rockbottom.jpg

That's the first thing I pictured.

Emile is doing his thing in the club, high off chemicals, sipping a fine vodka club soda.

When all of a sudden an obnoxious feminazi appears, screaming about "white male privilege" and what not. Emile recognizes her as a studio exec and turns around to avoid being noticed "oh here we go again... *sigh*".

Its too late, she's all over Emile like white on rice.

"THIS IS WHAT I MEAN, LOOK AT THIS WHITE CIS MALE, HE REEKS OF PRIVILEGED ARROGANCE"

Emile: "Listen I don't want any tro..."

Before he can finish she's already thrown her vodka red bull in his face. Her friends are cackling like hyenas as Emile begins to feel belittled and embarrassed. As he's about to walk away she ends with

"Haha, see what I mean, these boys aren't even men, go and run away you coward".

At this point Emile is livid, and knowing that his career is essentially riding on a film he did 8 years ago he mumbles "Fuck it..."

Before she can spout off another feminist fueled insult, Emile darts toward her like a cheetah hunting its prey. He picks her up in a whirlwind that would make even the hardest of pro wrasslers blush and rock bottoms her right onto the bar, to everyones shock and awe.

The bartender lets out a slow clap and just as the crowd thinks he's finished he slides her across the entire bar. Spilling drinks and breaking glasses the entire way. He then lights up a Marlboro red, looks at his victim... writhing in pain and wailing like a banshee, he then hawks up a fine loogie and open fire.

Emile walks out only to be greeted by police, he goes peacefully like Edward Norton in American History X.

But his legend in the eye's of the people will never die.

Emile is doing his thing in the club, high off chemicals, sipping a fine vodka club soda.

When all of a sudden an obnoxious feminazi appears, screaming about "white male privilege" and what not. Emile recognizes her as a studio exec and turns around to avoid being noticed "oh here we go again... *sigh*".

"THIS IS WHAT I MEAN, LOOK AT THIS WHITE CIS MALE, HE REEKS OF PRIVILEGED ARROGANCE"

Before he can finish she's already thrown her vodka red bull in his face. Her friends are cackling like hyenas as Emile begins to feel belittled and embarrassed. As he's about to walk away she ends with

"Haha, see what I mean, these boys aren't even men, go and run away you coward".

At this point Emile is livid, and knowing that his career is essentially riding on a film he did 8 years ago he mumbles "Fuck it..."

Before she can spout off another feminist fueled insult, Emile darts toward her like a cheetah hunting its prey. He picks her up in a whirlwind that would make even the hardest of pro wrasslers blush and rock bottoms her right onto the bar, to everyones shock and awe.

The bartender lets out a slow clap and just as the crowd thinks he's finished he slides her across the entire bar. Spilling drinks and breaking glasses the entire way. He then lights up a Marlboro red, looks at his victim... writhing in pain and wailing like a banshee, he then hawks up a fine loogie and open fire.

Emile walks out only to be greeted by police, he goes peacefully like Edward Norton in American History X.

ahaha I can dig it man!

Lords-of-Dogtown-lords-of-dogtown-19588469-900-506.jpg

this is exactly how it happened, except after he pulled out the marlboro red he ripped off the filter and threw it at the drink throwing lunatic told her to use it as a tampon.

Back