Emile Hirsch gets jail time for putting a studio exec in a choke/body slamming her

"taking medications"
So when are we going to start blaming the true culprit of outbursts of violence like this?
Medications - warning may cause suicidal thoughts.

Plea deals like this are so ridiculous its not even funny.

It's a lil bit funny :icon_chee

The judge said he gave a "genuine apology" -- the kid is a professional actor ffs. You got conned, judge.

lol that's a damn good point!

Yea but tax evasion is different than choking a bitch in 2015. Wayne Brady style

80569_o.gif

Isn't this the dude from Dogtown?

A dude named Emile? Is he trying to beat Drake for the gayest real name ever?

It's a common surname in French-speaking countries.

Then again France is gay asf so you're right.

I'm fairly certain the only appropriate response here is "Only fifteen days? Are you fucking serious?"

No.

He did it against a woman. That is weak.

If he did it against a male studio exec, he would be gangster.

Oh..I'm of the mindset that everyone is equally able to get their assets beat. Humans man. We're all human.

Oh..I'm of the mindset that everyone is equally able to get their assets beat. Humans man. We're all human.

Come on bruh... she didnt attack him with a knife or anything lol he dead wrong for that

The man suplexing her is hilarious as shit tho

"taking medications"
So when are we going to start blaming the true culprit of outbursts of violence like this?
Medications - warning may cause suicidal thoughts.

So you're fully confident that when an out of control fuck tells the judge he was "taking medications" that he was taking prescribed medications in prescribed dosages for a legit condition?

There has to be more to this story than a rich guy being annoyed about a rich girl looking tough.

Come on bruh... she didnt attack him with a knife or anything lol he dead wrong for that

The man suplexing her is hilarious as shit tho

Lmao tru. But yeah that shit is funny. Jus sayin he had some balls to do that lol

So you're fully confident that when an out of control fuck tells the judge he was "taking medications" that he was taking prescribed medications in prescribed dosages for a legit condition?

I am saying that every crazy shooter that has come around lately has been on meds that were prescribed. Many meds have a warning of may cause suicidal thoughts or actions. Do we really want people running around that might be experiencing these side effects?

We have to assume that the meds in this case relate to a psychological condition and not say AZT.

I think we seriously need to look into frivolous medical prescriptions such as many mood elevators to people who do not have clinical depression.

I like Emile, but...

I'm fairly certain the only appropriate response here is "Only fifteen days? Are you fucking serious?"

This.

Judge says "15 days...", Emile be like

giphy.gif

crazy, seeing as he was the least intimidating actor in Alpha Dog, no small feat since Timberlake was also in it

Back