Emil Meek Looking Jacked

Shame it wont help him from being wrestlefucked again

Is Emil still in teh UFC?

Yea ok dipshit. Try saying that to a Norwegians face and you'll most certainly get buried right where you stand mr.computer shit talker. Fuks sake people use the internet to be all tough these days .....what happened to REALLY being a tough fighter? The real ones are out there actually doing the damn thing. Too many shit heads talking shit cus we all know the INTERNET is undefeated

yea Norwegians are like the least intimidating people on earth. No the strongmen are not your average Norwegian. They are the exception. Norwegians are effeminate and are often mollycoddled by the media. They may be good looking supposedly but that's about it. Viking lmao. gtfo. all mythical bullshit.

Pfffff...

Jacked??

I look like that after a weekend at the cabin, fast food, beer and zero exercise...

Nah, I’m fucking around.... Dudes more shredded then a julienned salad..

yea Norwegians are like the least intimidating people on earth. No the strongmen are not your average Norwegian. They are the exception. Norwegians are effeminate and are often mollycoddled by the media. They may be good looking supposedly but that's about it. Viking lmao. gtfo. all mythical bullshit.

I can think of plenty of people much less intimidating then Norwegians...

Asian folks, the French, Hobbits... I can go on and on...

Pretty sure anyone with the word "Swag" in their username, is the least intimidating person out there. You've obviously never been to Norway nor would you ever dare to try and start something up and over there

Care to post a photo of yourself? You will find both badasses and pussies in norway. Just like most places.

Again.. Just wondering who you are.

People typing like you do, tend to have low confidence in real life.. With a reason.

<Fedor23>

That’s pretty random lol. First person to ever say that probably. Your gf prob cheated on you with some blonde haired guy?

That’s pretty random lol. First person to ever say that probably. Your gf prob cheated on you with some blonde haired guy?
nah I just don't like how the media paints them as the reincarnation of the gods or some shit. islanders are the strongest people on earth. period. Samoan, cook islanders, Maoris. real tough strong beast like men.

Care to post a photo of yourself? You will find both badasses and pussies in norway. Just like most places.

Again.. Just wondering who you are.

People typing like you do, tend to have low confidence in real life.. With a reason.

<Fedor23>
like I said. I din't mean to offend Norwegians. I just don't believe in their Viking balderdash that the spew out. Emil parades his fake Viking heritage. annoys me. I don't like him. don't rate him. he is shit.

I knew a Norwegian when I was in high school, his name was Olav. He was a bit small but he was insanely strong. He was kind of a dick.

I can think of plenty of people much less intimidating then Norwegians...

Asian folks, the French, Hobbits... I can go on and on...

I'd say Pacquiao, Golovkin, Fighting Harada, Inoue, Sakuraba, Gomi, Sudo, and Ngannou are quite a bit more intimidating than "Emil Meek".

<36>

{<jordan}

I'd say Pacquiao, Golovkin, Fighting Harada, Inoue, Sakuraba, Gomi, Sudo, and Ngannou are quite a bit more intimidating than "Emil Meek".

<36>

{<jordan}

A big welterweight mma fighter will always be more scary then a small boxer.

But its a stupid discussion anyway.. Trying to point out what country got most scary badasses.

The whole discussion reeks of insecurity.

Back