Emelianenko behind the bars... Again. And it looks serious now.

Zve

White Belt
Reaction score
ba485f7d-5fa6-44b6-a6a8-014eedb7ca55.jpg

291925_s1.jpg

Alexander Emelianenko is arrested after he drove his car into a lampost near Tambov, Russia. But his arrest has nothing to do with it. He is wanted for a rape of his housemaid, and the accident just gave the police a chance to arrest him.

They say he'll spend 2 months in prison waiting for a trial. His housemaid says he raped her and took away her passport. Authorities decided to put him behind the bars so that he couldn't affect the investigation and an alleged victim.

Will his brother and a friend of Putin save him from years in prison for a rape? We'll see.

More details here - http://translate.google.ru/translat...ww.gazeta.ru/sport/2014/05/10/a_6025521.shtml (google translate into English)

Last edited:
Alex is a horrible person.

Alex vs Datsik in Russian prison, Undisputed 2 style.

Alex vs Datsik in Russian prison, Undisputed 2 style.

In a loser gets raped match!

Seriously though, I loved watching Alex fight but he is clearly just a prison lifer waiting to happen.

For everybody who wonders what happened to the Russian in season 3 of the Sopranos.

Unstoppable. Fedor needs to call Putin and tell him to scold little brother with some Sambo. :icon_chee

The people that cheered on Alex over the years...You're still worse than Little E.

It's not how he spells his name?
He doesn't spell it Aleks either, believe me: it's not how you shorten this name in Russian.
Does he even spell it in English? I doubt it, so both ways should be OK.

I'm guessing his good looking wife will leave him if she hasn't done it already.

How the mighty have fallen.

Back