embarassing sub

it's DEFINITELY an effective submission. roger gracie has subbed other black belts with it as well as pe de pano

I was at a competition where a really talented purple belt choked out another purple choked out another purple belt in his guard.

The guy went for a choke that I dont know the name of in the other guys closed guard, the other guy probably thinking its never going to work opens his guard to sweep the other guy.

The guy in guard got launched into the air but instead of getting swept he kept his balance and basically did a handstand while his entire weight was bearing down the guys neck with the choke.

NOrmally i would say don't tap to that, but last year a kid at my academy got his sternum broken from knee on belly, he had to get surgery, have it re broken because it didn't heal correctly....

That being said, if you're a coward and you're afraid of a little broken sternum then tap, if you're a man, like me......no jk i've tapped to it like 10 times from my instructor lol

ya thats not too uncommon, i rolled with my instructor before who likes to keep so much pressure on you its rediculous, he has tapped me with a knee on belly before... i also really like the mount were you lock your legs like in guard behind your opponents hips, and drive your hips into his chest, ive gotten the tap from this mount many many times, almost in my last tournament

Back