Embarassing guard pass.

Wow, just wow. So what are this guy's credentials exactly? LOL

He's also got an armbar escape where you break your caught arm off at the elbow. It's an awesome visual.

And he can tickle his way out of the rubber guard.

I was actually thinking I would never get to triangle, as I would sweep him as soon as he did that terrible post with this left foot.

That is one of the WORST guard passes I have ever seen.

I was actually thinking I would never get to triangle, as I would sweep him as soon as he did that terrible post with this left foot.

That is one of the WORST guard passes I have ever seen.

Yeah, that was the first thing that jumped out at me. I live for shit like that! LOL

that actually pisses me off that he's teaching people that who don't know any better
someone should sic Bullshido on him

If I lived in Potterville, MI, I think it might be worth $30 to attend a class and call him out. haha

WTF is that?? as a certain wise-man once said... triangle heaven

I used to make that mistake my first week..then never again..lol.

He must not train with anyone that has ANY skill.

i could triangle him w/o using my hands if he tried that retarded guard pass on me

If he is gonna attempt this crazy guard pass, he should at least use his right hand to control the opponents right leg. This might help preventing the triangle from closing. But it comes down to a total bs guard pass and i can't believe people would pay for this instruction. I wanna see this guy rolling.

Yeah, that was the first thing that jumped out at me. I live for shit like that! LOL

No doubt. I love to hit pendulums all day long when guys post their legs wrong.

Wow...

Just Wow...

As has been said, what are this guys creds? Anyone live in that area able to go and check it out?

I do something simliar to this guy but it is on purpose. I try to invite the triangle because it is so easy to pass.

I find that the triangle escape is one of the easiest ways for me to get side control.

I don't think he is setting himself up on purpose.

Where are those BJJ Police guys that raided the "Vanderbaulk" guy or whoever? They are needed!

Back