Emails allegedly show Clinton lobbying lawmaker to pass FTA's she promised voters she'd oppose

nice try she isn't cut from republican cloth, you obviously don't know your own party
Yeah i'm not a democrat or a Republican. She's in the pocket of big business, which is typically a more republican stance. Both parties are pretty corrupt these days though.

Yeah i'm not a democrat or a Republican. She's in the pocket of big business, which is typically a more republican stance. Both parties are pretty corrupt these days though.
you're not a democrat or a republican but chose a thread with an accurate criticism of hillary to bash republicans, yeah sure buddy

you're not a democrat or a republican but chose a thread with an accurate criticism of hillary to bash republicans, yeah sure buddy

Huh? i'm bashing Hillary by comparing her to Republicans. They are supposed to be two different parties. She doesn't act like a democrat, she's a corporate bootlicker. That's a republican job.

I've said it before. Hillary is an evil witch. I'm not joking. And she would kill anyone if stood in her way of the White House.

I've said it before. Hillary is an evil witch. I'm not joking. And she would kill anyone if stood in her way of the White House.
She's a war criminal, a hypocrite and a liar. There's never been a worse candidate.

Back