Email i got from Fairtex

cl63

White Belt
Reaction score
this is what i sent -

Hello,

im interested in purchasing a pair of Fairtex gloves.
Product Code: BGV1
I want to purchase the black pair, but I have questions.
do the gloves come in all black, or are they white on the palm side?
I see in the picture that the blue gloves have white on them, so I was wondering if it’s the same thing for the black.
if they do come with white, is there any way I can have them made to be all black, even where the white is?

AND ALSO ...
I seen your shorts being sold on muaythai-fighting.com
are these shorts bootleg/fake, or are they a legit website to purchase Fairtex shorts ?
THANK YOU !!!!!

The response i got from Nissa Miko

Hi _____,

The palms are white and have red piping on them. Unfortunately, we do not offer customization at the moment. It's what the factory sends us.

They are a Fairtex distributor.

Please let me know if you have any further questions, I'll be out of the office tomorrow and Monday the 8/8 but will be back in the office on Tuesday.

Best regards,

Nissa Miko Zbiczak

i asked her if muaythai-fighting was a legit company to buy fairtex gear. im not sure if she was telling that they are, but i bolded what stood out to me. was she telling me that muaythai-fighting.com was a legit fairtex distributor ?

They are a Fairtex distributor.

That seems like a really good indicator.

I bought some Top King shinguards from them. Took it only 5 days to get from Thailand to southern AZ. Great price. The guy doesn't speak much English. Genuine leather. etc etc

They're lefit

yea i just dont want some knockoff gear .. kind of defeats the purpose of wearing the stuff

Oh I understand completely. I took a risk buying from them. But I got what they claimed to be selling: genuine leather, high-quality Top King shin guards.

anyone else have any experience buying fairtex gear from muaythai-fighting.com ??

I don't know if there's much else people would be able to tell you that hasn't already been said. People have had positive experiences, the few issues (as far as what I could find) were dealt with satisfactorily, and the most common downside is in regards to shipping times/costs (which, when considering that some items are made to order, and are coming from Thailand, isn't all that bad).

Fairtex themselves has said that they're a legit distributor, so you should be fairly certain you will at least get legit Fairtex equipment.

In the end, you're just going to have to take the chance and place an order. A small one (1-2 relatively inexpensive, in stock (not made to order) items) so you can see the order process and shipping times for yourself without risking too much money.

OR, you can decide that it's not worth the risk and order from a more "known" store, or somewhere more local to you.

I don't know if there's much else people would be able to tell you that hasn't already been said. People have had positive experiences, the few issues (as far as what I could find) were dealt with satisfactorily, and the most common downside is in regards to shipping times/costs (which, when considering that some items are made to order, and are coming from Thailand, isn't all that bad).

Fairtex themselves has said that they're a legit distributor, so you should be fairly certain you will at least get legit Fairtex equipment.

In the end, you're just going to have to take the chance and place an order. A small one (1-2 relatively inexpensive, in stock (not made to order) items) so you can see the order process and shipping times for yourself without risking too much money.

OR, you can decide that it's not worth the risk and order from a more "known" store, or somewhere more local to you.

anyone else have any experience buying fairtex gear from muaythai-fighting.com ??

i didn't buy fairtex, but i bought boon gear from their ebay store and i couldn't have been happier. bought the gloves and they were at my door in 5 days from the moment i sent the money. gloves were perfect and legit boon product.

i wouldn't hesitate to order again and have recommended them to people at my school.

I got a pair of twins from muaythai-fighting, they upgraded the shipping for me =) great place to order from that gives you great variety and price

I don't see how you fight in the ring if you're this cautious on buying gear. There have been first, second, and third party claims stating that the site is legit. I understand that's a lot of money to spend, and that you don't want to get sent low-grade gear. Nonetheless, you've been given all the tools to make a decision, you don't need people to hand-hold or baby-step you into making a choice.

Go for it! If they suck, write a review. If they don't, write a review!

Hmmm this is good. I was interested some Rajas cloves but thought the site was a bit sketch. May just order them after all. Thanks for the info.

not entirely sure why Nissa has come back to you with such a vague response. She is usually very good. Anyway let me clarify for you. Not many places outside Thailand now stock the single tone black. I am not sure why this is, because they used to out sell the double and triple tone.

muaythai-fighting is a legit website, but they shouldnt be selling Fairtex. Fairtex have a distribution network setup that assigns distributors for quite a few countries. If Fairtex finds out that they are selling Fairtex direct from Thailand through their site they will put a block on it, because it defeats the purpose of the distribution/dealer network they have setup.

good prices,what would the shipping be to the US for one pair of gloves? anybody know?

Back