Elections Elon Musk exposes what happened to the Hunter Biden Story

But they did. These revelations by Must show that Twitter decided to follow their own rules regarding leaked material and not host the content.

And this content does appear to be hacked or otherwise unlawfully obtained material, on the grounds that the man responsible for first mentioning it, Rudy Giuliani, has subsequently been disbarred for lying about this topic. And to this day, over two years later, has still refused to say exactly what he supposedly saw on the laptop obtained by a blind MAGA computer repairman.

so the story goes....Ukrainian Burisma servers got hacked by Russians. Hunter Biden emails discovered. Sold to GOP operatives, as is typical practice for cyber criminals in that region. Who then planted them on 3 laptops along with some fabricated stuff and dropped them off with a MAGA collaborator who then gave them to the FBI, the media, and Rudy Guliani.

That’s why Hunter can’t just deny the emails and why no one can verify chain of custody of the laptops either.

If they really wanted full control over it why didn't they just get the Rothschilds to buy it? Or some other Illuminati member/members?

Instead Twitter shareholders (Twitter was majority owned by multi-billion dollar institutions) voted iirc 98.6% yes for Musk to take it over, because Musk overpaid like crazy for it and shareholders made a killing from it.

So why are they bawling their eyes out and openly conspiring to ruin his company when all he's done is remove the stranglehold the previous Regime had over half the country?

So why are they bawling their eyes out and openly conspiring to ruin his company when all he's done is remove the stranglehold the previous Regime had over half the country?
Musk has fucked up that company all by himself.

Elon Musk is his own worse enemy and ruining the company on his own. He's doing such a poor job his cult are concocting conspiracy theories that Elon is playing 4d chess and doing it intentionally.

What fine journalism you peruse. They can't even use a spellcheck or capitalize at the start of a sentence.

"There was an October Surprise in 2020. The media just suffocated it with a pillow. Hunter Biden’s emails exposed what appears to be a pretty extensive history of corruption from the Bide family."

The emails show nothing of the sort from Joe Bide in addition to Joe Biden.

"The emails were unearthed by The New York Post. They were found on Hunter’s laptop that he left at a local repair shop in Wilmington in 2019. He simply forgot to pick it up."

Uh huh. And Hunter left stickers all over them, I suppose in braille, so the blind repairman could identify whose computer they were. How convenient.

"the owner of the shop made a copy of the hard drive and turned a copy over to Rudy Giuliani’s lawyer and sent the device to the FBI. Was it a big deal? Well, Twitter and Facebook moved quickly to censor the story for no other reason than it made Joe Biden look bad."

No other reason? They had no other concerns then "this makes Joe Biden look bad!" I suppose that's why Fox News passed on the story as well - they didn't want to make Joe look bad! How magnanimous of them!

"Now, the Media Research City polled over 1,000 Biden supporters from several key states and found a staggering amount would have bolted from Creepy Joe if they had known about the shady deals with Burisma in Ukraine and their venture in China with a company with, no shock, ties to an untrustworthy government. The Biden doctrine appears to be get paid first and then ask questions later, but the media didn’t care. As they did with Obama and the IRS, Solyndra, and Benghazi, the media is going to unveil a wide security blanket to shield this administration from controversy. For God’s sake folks, we have stories about how the Bidens plan on buying cats. I’m not kidding. One could wonder what the numbers would be like if we had an unbiased media. Sadly, we don’t. There’s us—and a massive complex of Democratic operatives doing their part at CBS, NBC, ABC, and other major outlets. Here’s what the MRC found:"

I wait with bated breath. I've never heard of this Media Research Center. Let's Google:

"The organization rejects the scientific consensus on climate change, and criticizes media coverage that reflects the scientific consensus...The MRC received over $10 million from Robert Mercer, its largest single donor...The MRC has been a critic of the video game industry, arguing that there is a link between violent videogames and real-world violence; in this capacity, they (along with the Parents Television Council, a subsidiary) were invited to President Donald Trump's 2018 summit on video games and gun violence... the Media Research Center bestowed an award named for William F. Buckley to Sean Hannity,"

<LikeReally5>

Moving on...here is the "pollster":

"The left-wing news media didn’t just poison the information environment with their incessantly negative coverage of President Trump going into the 2020 election. They also refused to give airtime to important arguments of the Republican campaign — both pro-Trump and anti-Biden — which meant millions of voters cast their ballots knowing only what the media permitted them to know about the candidates.

To measure the true effect of the media’s censorship on the election, the Media Research Center asked The Polling Company to survey 1,750 Biden voters in seven swing states"

They sound really objective!!

So, in the poll they say evidence exists which directly links Joe Biden to tens of millions in illegal profits, then ask if the Biden voters were aware of this, would they still vote for him? Some, understandably, say no (if this online poll is even real). Problem is, it's a lie that evidence exists which links Biden to tens of millions in illegal profits. It's like asking MMA fans, "would you still consider Fedor the HW Goat if you knew Ronda Rousey arm barred in a fight, which we totally have evidence of?!?!?!"

This is idiotic and you should be ashamed of yourself.
<{walkerwhut}>

Fox did report on it, and on social media censoring it, and interviewed one of Hunter's business partners. Nah, you're right, it had absolutely nothing to do with damaging their candidate, it was all about protecting the American people against that goddamn Putin and his misinformation, and it's pure coincidence that it also happened to be damaging information about Biden, and also Russia had nothing to do with it. Hot take, detective.

Lol, if it was just a few million bucks, voters would have been totally fine with it as long as it's under $10 million. Thanks for that unbiased and not retarded take. Again, we know you wouldn't care because a democrat could take a watery shit directly in your face and you'd smile and ask for more.

Obviously nobody would have cared, which is why all the major tech platforms and news networks had a ridiculous scramble to bury it, ban the publications who did cover it and prevent people from even sending it in a private message. Of course that's how you handle nothing burgers. Derp.

Lol at all the cope in here from the usual leftards.

after all these years of maga tears, crying about brandon and his crackhead son each and every single day over whatever petty little thing it is that they might have done, this was it? this was the bombshell? this was all that they mustered up? elon spent 44 billion dollars on an 11 billion dollar company just to herp this out?

brb gonna re-up on copium.

man if i had known about that hunter biden nothingburger back then, i would have stopped hating on bunker boy, put on a dumb little red hat and started worshipping an orange con man and gave every dollar in my name to him just to stop the steal. aww hell, i would have even voted 18 times for the orange messiah instead of brandon, just like everybody else from across the globe would have also done!

these chuds will be crying about brandon and his crackhead son and their stolen election fantasies and fairy tales for as long as they live, yet its supposedly everybody else who has a hard time coping. look how triggered we all are on this thread.

yup yup. suddenly when the name hunter biden or the word laptop gets mentioned, it won't just be the maga muppets who are crying. this has gotta be it. they should impeach hunter biden over all of this tomfuckery too. at least 66 times. and then when theyre done impeaching that crackhead, they can move on to impeaching brandon 66 times for shit that he might have done when he wasnt even in office. lets show everybody just how butthurt everybody on the other side is over brandon and hunter, but totally not us!

save some copium for the rest of us sherbro. we're all totally crying about hunter biden and his mystical laptop too. now we're all in this together!

Last edited:
Musk has fucked up that company all by himself.

Elon Musk is his own worse enemy and ruining the company on his own. He's doing such a poor job his cult are concocting conspiracy theories that Elon is playing 4d chess and doing it intentionally.

Ignore the hysteria, the psy-ops, and what CNN's feeding you through a drip. What actions has he taken that's ruining his company? Cause the numbers looking pretty fuckin good.

1sl-Copy.jpg

2sl-Copy.jpg

Ignore the hysteria, the psy-ops, and what CNN's feeding you through a drip. What actions has he taken that's ruining his company? Cause the numbers looking pretty fuckin good.

1sl-Copy.jpg

2sl-Copy.jpg

625.jpg

Condom Depot and MyPillow waiting anxiously in the wings for the rest of twitters advertisers to bail out so that they can have free reign on some cheap ad space.

1sl-Copy.jpg

2sl-Copy.jpg
Uh huh. On Nov. 25th:

"Half of Twitter's top 100 advertisers appear to no longer be advertising on the website. A report from Media Matters for America states that these 50 advertisers have spent almost $2 billion on Twitter ads since 2020 and more than $750 million just in 2022.

Seven additional advertisers have slowed their advertising to almost nothing, according to the report, which was published on Tuesday. These companies have paid Twitter more than $255 million since 2020."

Musk himself tweeted out Twitter was already losing $4 million a day 1 month ago, and had experienced a "massive drop in revenue." It's only been getting worse.

1sl-Copy.jpg

2sl-Copy.jpg
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/12/02/technology/twitter-hate-speech.html

Before Elon Musk bought Twitter, slurs against Black Americans showed up on the social media service an average of 1,282 times a day. After the billionaire became Twitter’s owner, they jumped to 3,876 times a day.

Slurs against gay men appeared on Twitter 2,506 times a day on average before Mr. Musk took over. Afterward, their use rose to 3,964 times a day.

And antisemitic posts referring to Jews or Judaism soared more than 61 percent in the two weeks after Mr. Musk acquired the site

Uh huh. On Nov. 25th:

"Half of Twitter's top 100 advertisers appear to no longer be advertising on the website. A report from Media Matters for America states that these 50 advertisers have spent almost $2 billion on Twitter ads since 2020 and more than $750 million just in 2022.

Seven additional advertisers have slowed their advertising to almost nothing, according to the report, which was published on Tuesday. These companies have paid Twitter more than $255 million since 2020."

Musk himself tweeted out Twitter was already losing $4 million a day 1 month ago, and had experienced a "massive drop in revenue." It's only been getting worse.

You didn't answer the question except post the despicable actions of the bad-faith cartel working against him. So I'll ask again, what's he done that's ruined the company?

To be fair, most of us likes to watch sweaty men wrestle in cage.

fair point. womens mma just wont cut it for me.

i tried. now every time a womens fight comes on its just a good excuse to have a smoke break.

after all these years of maga tears, crying about brandon and his crackhead son each and every single day over whatever petty little thing it is that they might have done, this was it? this was the bombshell? this was all that they mustered up? elon spent 44 billion dollars on an 11 billion dollar company just to herp this out?

brb gonna re-up on copium.

man if i had known about that hunter biden nothingburger back then, i would have stopped hating on bunker boy, put on a dumb little red hat and started worshipping an orange con man and gave every dollar in my name to him just to stop the steal. aww hell, i would have even voted 18 times for the orange messiah instead of brandon, just like everybody else from across the globe would have also done!

these chuds will be crying about brandon and his crackhead son and their stolen election fantasies and fairy tales for as long as they live, yet its supposedly everybody else who has a hard time coping. look how triggered we all are on this thread.

yup yup. suddenly when the name hunter biden or the word laptop gets mentioned, it won't just be the maga muppets who are crying. this has gotta be it. they should impeach hunter biden over all of this tomfuckery too. at least 66 times. and then when theyre done impeaching that crackhead, they can move on to impeaching brandon 66 times for shit that he might have done when he wasnt even in office. lets show everybody just how butthurt everybody on the other side is over brandon and hunter, but totally not us!

save some copium for the rest of us sherbro. we're all totally crying about hunter biden and his mystical laptop too. now we're all in this together!
They really need to decide:

A. Joe Biden is a senile old fuck who doesn't know what planet he is on with a crackhead son who hangs out in meth labs 24/7. Someone put them in nursing homes!
B. Joe Biden and his son are brilliant criminal masterminds (minus leaving laptops full of evidence laying around, I guess) who make tens of millions in corrupt business deals! Someone stop them!

A. Liberals are controlling us like Big Brother in 1984. We're such victims. Wah!
B. Haha liberals are getting owned and owned. We're crushing them! #Winning!

You didn't answer the question except post the despicable actions of the bad-faith cartel working against him. So I'll ask again, what's he done that's ruined the company?
I hate to break it to you, but Ted Cruz and Ron DeSantis are lying to you. These corporations are not "woke," and corporate boardrooms are not havens for Marxism. Imagine, a union-busting plutocrat like Jeff Bezos is really a Marxist! All they care about is $.

Twitter has lost some 50%+ of its advertisers and suffered a massive decline in its revenue, because of one reason: Elon Musk and his toxic behavior. This includes everything from the publicized mistreatment of Twitter's own employees to the content now allowed to run amok on Twitter, including Elon's own idiotic tweets. Companies do not want to be associated with this, and despite what Elon claims, it's not because they hate free speech; it's because they love $.

They really need to decide:

A. Joe Biden is a senile old fuck who doesn't know what planet he is on with a crackhead son who hangs out in meth labs 24/7. Someone put them in nursing homes!
B. Joe Biden and his son are brilliant criminal masterminds (minus leaving laptops full of evidence laying around, I guess) who make tens of millions in corrupt business deals! Someone stop them!

A. Liberals are controlling us like Big Brother in 1984. We're such victims. Wah!
B. Haha liberals are getting owned and owned. We're crushing them! #Winning!

Reality is a mix of A and B.

Joe Biden is a CORRUPT senile old fuck who doesn't know what planet he's on with a CORRUPT crackhead son (worth millions) selling influence to foreign nations and having the CORRUPT media and establishment run interference for them.

Dems and swampy Republicans ARE infringing on the rights of citizens and any ground gained against The Regime seems to be a moral victory as their devotion to illegal and scummy moves seems endless.

So he's releasing info showing how the Dems stole the election, no doubt multiple elections.
But libs here think it's absurd that anyone would believe the Dems are corrupt to the core <{outtahere}>

Which multiple elections? I presume you mean Biden and.... Obama? Obama slaughtered his pathetic resistance, in case you forgot.

can't imagine how anyone can defend what twitter was doing.
but i read only 2-3 pages of this thread and the gaslighting is on.
it's like an army of Agent Smiths descending on the story trying to poke holes in anything
you partisan shits are disgusting.

Agent-Smith-replicated.jpg

I always love how after every L - from this nothingburger to their Orange Daddy losing another lawsuit to the midterm results etc - there always has to be chuds coming in here, panic wrestling, "No! We won! Liberals are the ones who are mad!" It's the most fragile egos ever. It appears it makes up the majority of some of our poster's content.

crying-happy.gif

I've even posted threads about chuds being scammed out of millions for "Let's Go Brandon" Cyrpto Coins, or Trump supporters who got bamboozled into recurring donations for Trump, and inevitably: "No! It was liberals who fell for this! We're winning you guys are so mad! Cope!"

Back