Elections Elon Musk exposes what happened to the Hunter Biden Story

“Help me step-uncle, I’m stuck under your laptop”
- "Let me light my crack pipe first and get naked baby!"

He bought twitter for 44 billion.....
People appear to have this innate need to believe people are really driving things on this planet. The reality, that the world is rudderless, scares the shit out of people.

Surely the world's richest man doesn't have the mind of a shitposting edgelord teen! No, he knows just what he's doing.

Nope. Nobody really gave a shit about Hunters dick pics but magas. Lol how can you sway an election for Hunter Biden when he wasn't running?
<YeahOKJen>

Did you see what came out about Trump JR? Donald doesn't stand a chance...

Musk-Brain.gif

We know you don't give a shit if a democrat tries to finger blast a staffer against her will or launders tax money through a foreign country to enrich himself and his family, but 17% of Biden voters in Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin said they would have changed their mind if they had known about those stories. It absolutely changed the outcome of the election.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattv...lted-from-joe-if-the-media-did-their-n2580624
Sorry no one cares about Hunter dick pics but magas.

Well when you put it that way, LOL!

It doesn't really matter to a large extent, sadly. Right-wing media's ability to spin shit is impressive, and their right-wing viewers are overwhelmingly low-information troglodytes. They can Swift Boat and Benghazi anything. Guys like Greenwald, with a (thin) veneer of respectability, will keep going on Fox, throw out some buzz words like "free speech" and "1st amendment" and voila, Grandma insists Joe Biden is involved in a huge scandal that his Hollywood liberal enablers at Twitter are in cahoots with him on. She'll never get the full details and if you try to give them to her she'll start crying. She'll get egged on by all the fantasists: "OMG liberals are shook! This is disgusting, look at them reeeeeeee! So triggered! Exposed!" This will be aided by the fact that Musk, ostensibly the world's richest man, is involved, who already has a loooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg list of bullshit failed promises to his name, which his stans will conveniently overlook. What's one more?

Some good points there. I almost feel like he hasssss to produce something more though, because like you said no one is buying this except people who would buy it anyway. I had the news on a while ago while changing the smoke detector and I heard them talking like "first amendment may be violated, the Democrats are suppressing through Twitter". I mean, that claim is both bold and very specific, easily provable if the information is there. If we get multiple waves of what we currently have without real definitive examples within context or documented names on documented statements I'd suggest anyone of all parties who thought there could be something here to forever drop it. Would be the final nail in the coffin imo. Especially considering it was Elon himself who raised the bar so high, even referring to 1st amendment violations. So he has no way out to say "sorry this is all I got" and fall short. If he really does have something on that level that's a game changer for sure, and it's wild if he does have it, but I'd need to see it and it has to be concrete because dude can pull a Houdini sometimes. Has me on edge, but I'm expecting nothingness but still checking just in case there's more.

Sorry no one cares about Hunter dick pics but magas.
You certainly seem to, given your 30 posts ITT. Everyone else is interested in career politicians who are now president laundering tax money through corrupt foreign countries, but you seem to have a creepy obsession with dick pics, and have 30 posts ITT to let everyone know how much you don't care about anything but dick pics.

You certainly seem to, given your 30 posts ITT. Everyone else is interested in career politicians who are now president laundering tax money through corrupt foreign countries, but you seem to have a creepy obsession with dick pics, and have 30 posts ITT to let everyone know how much you don't care about anything but dick pics.

If there's a crime, prove it. Personally I'd have no problem with any politicians on either side of the aisle getting time for abusing their position illegally.

I think a lot of things that are legal shouldn't be.

Sorry dumbass, jI ust like pointing out your guys obsession.

Last edited:
Serious question. How many of these tweets are not just empty posts? This thread has just reinforced everything I ever hated about that cesspool of retardation

We know you don't give a shit if a democrat tries to finger blast a staffer against her will or launders tax money through a foreign country to enrich himself and his family, but 17% of Biden voters in Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin said they would have changed their mind if they had known about those stories. It absolutely changed the outcome of the election.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattv...lted-from-joe-if-the-media-did-their-n2580624
What fine journalism you peruse. They can't even use a spellcheck or capitalize at the start of a sentence.

"There was an October Surprise in 2020. The media just suffocated it with a pillow. Hunter Biden’s emails exposed what appears to be a pretty extensive history of corruption from the Bide family."

The emails show nothing of the sort from Joe Bide in addition to Joe Biden.

"The emails were unearthed by The New York Post. They were found on Hunter’s laptop that he left at a local repair shop in Wilmington in 2019. He simply forgot to pick it up."

Uh huh. And Hunter left stickers all over them, I suppose in braille, so the blind repairman could identify whose computer they were. How convenient.

"the owner of the shop made a copy of the hard drive and turned a copy over to Rudy Giuliani’s lawyer and sent the device to the FBI. Was it a big deal? Well, Twitter and Facebook moved quickly to censor the story for no other reason than it made Joe Biden look bad."

No other reason? They had no other concerns then "this makes Joe Biden look bad!" I suppose that's why Fox News passed on the story as well - they didn't want to make Joe look bad! How magnanimous of them!

"Now, the Media Research City polled over 1,000 Biden supporters from several key states and found a staggering amount would have bolted from Creepy Joe if they had known about the shady deals with Burisma in Ukraine and their venture in China with a company with, no shock, ties to an untrustworthy government. The Biden doctrine appears to be get paid first and then ask questions later, but the media didn’t care. As they did with Obama and the IRS, Solyndra, and Benghazi, the media is going to unveil a wide security blanket to shield this administration from controversy. For God’s sake folks, we have stories about how the Bidens plan on buying cats. I’m not kidding. One could wonder what the numbers would be like if we had an unbiased media. Sadly, we don’t. There’s us—and a massive complex of Democratic operatives doing their part at CBS, NBC, ABC, and other major outlets. Here’s what the MRC found:"

I wait with bated breath. I've never heard of this Media Research Center. Let's Google:

"The organization rejects the scientific consensus on climate change, and criticizes media coverage that reflects the scientific consensus...The MRC received over $10 million from Robert Mercer, its largest single donor...The MRC has been a critic of the video game industry, arguing that there is a link between violent videogames and real-world violence; in this capacity, they (along with the Parents Television Council, a subsidiary) were invited to President Donald Trump's 2018 summit on video games and gun violence... the Media Research Center bestowed an award named for William F. Buckley to Sean Hannity,"

<LikeReally5>

Moving on...here is the "pollster":

"The left-wing news media didn’t just poison the information environment with their incessantly negative coverage of President Trump going into the 2020 election. They also refused to give airtime to important arguments of the Republican campaign — both pro-Trump and anti-Biden — which meant millions of voters cast their ballots knowing only what the media permitted them to know about the candidates.

To measure the true effect of the media’s censorship on the election, the Media Research Center asked The Polling Company to survey 1,750 Biden voters in seven swing states"

They sound really objective!!

So, in the poll they say evidence exists which directly links Joe Biden to tens of millions in illegal profits, then ask if the Biden voters were aware of this, would they still vote for him? Some, understandably, say no (if this online poll is even real). Problem is, it's a lie that evidence exists which links Biden to tens of millions in illegal profits. It's like asking MMA fans, "would you still consider Fedor the HW Goat if you knew Ronda Rousey arm barred in a fight, which we totally have evidence of?!?!?!"

This is idiotic and you should be ashamed of yourself.

Last edited:
What fine journalism you peruse. They can't even use a spellcheck or capitalize at the start of a sentence.

"There was an October Surprise in 2020. The media just suffocated it with a pillow. Hunter Biden’s emails exposed what appears to be a pretty extensive history of corruption from the Bide family."

"The emails were unearthed by The New York Post. They were found on Hunter’s laptop that he left at a local repair shop in Wilmington in 2019. He simply forgot to pick it up."

Uh huh. And Hunter left stickers all over them, I suppose in braille, so the blind repairman could identify whose computer they were. How convenient.

"the owner of the shop made a copy of the hard drive and turned a copy over to Rudy Giuliani’s lawyer and sent the device to the FBI. Was it a big deal? Well, Twitter and Facebook moved quickly to censor the story for no other reason than it made Joe Biden look bad."

No other reason? They had no other concerns then "this makes Joe Biden look bad!" I suppose that's why Fox News passed on the story as well - they didn't want to make Joe look bad! How magnanimous of them!

"Now, the Media Research City polled over 1,000 Biden supporters from several key states and found a staggering amount would have bolted from Creepy Joe if they had known about the shady deals with Burisma in Ukraine and their venture in China with a company with, no shock, ties to an untrustworthy government. The Biden doctrine appears to be get paid first and then ask questions later, but the media didn’t care. As they did with Obama and the IRS, Solyndra, and Benghazi, the media is going to unveil a wide security blanket to shield this administration from controversy. For God’s sake folks, we have stories about how the Bidens plan on buying cats. I’m not kidding. One could wonder what the numbers would be like if we had an unbiased media. Sadly, we don’t. There’s us—and a massive complex of Democratic operatives doing their part at CBS, NBC, ABC, and other major outlets. Here’s what the MRC found:

I wait with bated breath. I've never heard of this Media Research Center. Let's Google:

"The organization rejects the scientific consensus on climate change, and criticizes media coverage that reflects the scientific consensus...The MRC received over $10 million from Robert Mercer, its largest single donor...The MRC has been a critic of the video game industry, arguing that there is a link between violent videogames and real-world violence; in this capacity, they (along with the Parents Television Council, a subsidiary) were invited to President Donald Trump's 2018 summit on video games and gun violence... the Media Research Center bestowed an award named for William F. Buckley to Sean Hannity,

<LikeReally5>

Moving on...here is the 'pollster":

"The left-wing news media didn’t just poison the information environment with their incessantly negative coverage of President Trump going into the 2020 election. They also refused to give airtime to important arguments of the Republican campaign — both pro-Trump and anti-Biden — which meant millions of voters cast their ballots knowing only what the media permitted them to know about the candidates.

To measure the true effect of the media’s censorship on the election, the Media Research Center asked The Polling Company to survey 1,750 Biden voters in seven swing states"

So, in the poll they say evidence exists which directly links Joe Biden to tens of millions in illegal profits, then ask if the Biden voters were aware of this, would they still vote for him? Some, understandably, say no (if this online poll is even real). Problem is, it's a lie that evidence exists which links Biden to tens of millions in illegal profits. It's like asking MMA fans, "would you still consider Fedor the HW Goat if you knew Ronda Rousey arm barred in a fight, which we totally have evidence of?!?!?!"

He doesn't call himself dumbass for nothing

Well when you put it that way, LOL!

Some good points there. I almost feel like he hasssss to produce something more though, because like you said no one is buying this except people who would buy it anyway. I had the news on a while ago while changing the smoke detector and I heard them talking like "first amendment may be violated, the Democrats are suppressing through Twitter". I mean, that claim is both bold and very specific, easily provable if the information is there. If we get multiple waves of what we currently have without real definitive examples within context or documented names on documented statements I'd suggest anyone of all parties who thought there could be something here to forever drop it. Would be the final nail in the coffin imo. Especially considering it was Elon himself who raised the bar so high, even referring to 1st amendment violations. So he has no way out to say "sorry this is all I got" and fall short. If he really does have something on that level that's a game changer for sure, and it's wild if he does have it, but I'd need to see it and it has to be concrete because dude can pull a Houdini sometimes. Has me on edge, but I'm expecting nothingness but still checking just in case there's more.
You are underestimating the combined stupidity and disingenuousness of what is taking place here. People are already declaring victory over this:

Some top comments:

"This stuff has been incredible so far. I believe that's another check box for the "Conspiracy Theorists"... shocker, Twitter's board was moderating based on their political biases above actual rules and regs."

"A platform that heavily influences the spread of information was taking direct orders from Biden and his team to burry a story during an election.

Not a single post about this in r/liberalpolitics of course, it’s only direct proof of government controlled media. Not a big deal or anything, just corporations and governments in collusion to control the flow of information."

"Elon Musk is a genuine badass for dropping all of this bombshell news. He’s one of the greatest Americans of our generation, especially when you factor in building rockets, brain chips, electric cars, exposing collusion in presidential elections.

Mr. Musk, thank you.

checks CNN and not a word "

It's a legitimate alternate reality.

"Now, the Media Research City polled over 1,000 Biden supporters from several key states and found a staggering amount would have bolted from Creepy Joe if they had known about the shady deals with Burisma in Ukraine and their venture in China with a company with, no shock, ties to an untrustworthy government. The Biden doctrine appears to be get paid first and then ask questions later, but the media didn’t care. As they did with Obama and the IRS, Solyndra, and Benghazi, the media is going to unveil a wide security blanket to shield this administration from controversy. For God’s sake folks, we have stories about how the Bidens plan on buying cats. I’m not kidding. One could wonder what the numbers would be like if we had an unbiased media. Sadly, we don’t. There’s us—and a massive complex of Democratic operatives doing their part at CBS, NBC, ABC, and other major outlets. Here’s what the MRC found:

"The organization rejects the scientific consensus on climate change, and criticizes media coverage that reflects the scientific consensus...The MRC received over $10 million from Robert Mercer, its largest single donor...The MRC has been a critic of the video game industry, arguing that there is a link between violent videogames and real-world violence; in this capacity, they (along with the Parents Television Council, a subsidiary) were invited to President Donald Trump's 2018 summit on video games and gun violence... the Media Research Center bestowed an award named for William F. Buckley to Sean Hannity,

<LikeReally5>

Moving on...here is the 'pollster":

[<dunn]

Epic KO , well done

Last edited:

People appear to have this innate need to believe people are really driving things on this planet. The reality, that the world is rudderless, scares the shit out of people.

Surely the world's richest man doesn't have the mind of a shitposting edgelord teen! No, he knows just what he's doing.

Sure, it might not make much money, and all the armchair quarterbacks can make fun of the guy for overpaying, but clearly the platform has power that's enough to make all the lefties shit their pants and the establishment collude to fuck him over every which way they can.

"LOL, the schmuck overpaid for something that we really really and I mean really want full control over...."

Last edited:
Sure, it might not make much money, and all the armchair quarterbacks can make fun of the guy for overpaying, but clearly the platform has power that's enough to make all the lefties shit their pants and the establishment collude to fuck him over every which way they can.

"LOL, the schmuck overpaid for someone that we really really and I mean really want full control over...."
If they really wanted full control over it why didn't they just get the Rothschilds to buy it? Or some other Illuminati member/members?

Instead Twitter shareholders (Twitter was majority owned by multi-billion dollar institutions) voted iirc 98.6% yes for Musk to take it over, because Musk overpaid like crazy for it and shareholders made a killing from it.

"LOL, the schmuck overpaid for someone that we really really and I mean really want full control over...."
Im not a twitter or musk fan. So i have been sitting over here:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back