Social Elon Musk: "Cancel Cancel Culture!" and "Take the red pill"

LOL I ONLY SAID PEOPLE BASHING ELON WERE BRAINWASHED LIBS, NOT YOU THE GUY BASHING ELON INDIVIDUALLY, WHAT ARE YOU MAN, RETARDED? *GIF*
Mental peasant <Lmaoo>
<YeahOKJen> Make sure to accuse me of other things I never posted as well.

I just stated that it's a stunt. Can you even read?

Just seems like your whole thing is to argue against straw-men of your own creation.

Learn to read people's posts before replying to them with such excess vigor.
It does affect his bottom line.
He is getting random political leaders to create corporate welfare packages for him in a spectacular bidding war of retardation. Folks who don't give a shit about finances or business ethics, but loves the optics of "winning"
And his stock is up since.

It does affect his bottom line.
He is getting random political leaders to create corporate welfare packages for him in a spectacular bidding war of retardation. Folks who don't give a shit about finances or business ethics, but loves the optics of "winning"

I'm saying "triggering the libs" or "dog-whistling to 4chan nerds" doesn't affect his bottom-line. That's niche stuff for him, compared to pressuring local politicians through his twitter rants.

He doesn't care if he hurts the feelings of some liberal-minded person nor does he care if he appeals to some trolls dwelling in their basements.

Anybody taking this personally probably shouldn't. Neither the "trolls" nor the "libs". Musk isn't on "their side". Elon is going to be laughing his way to the bank once he's done with it, and those people will still be fruitlessly arguing against one another on the internet. He's just taking advantage of a culture that exists on the internet so that he can push his self-interests.

That's all it comes down to, and the fact that people care about it so much, just shows how overly invested they are in their little internet circles and conflicts. Meanwhile the real world keeps moving on.

I'm saying "triggering the libs" or "dog-whistling to 4chan nerds" doesn't affect his bottom-line. That's niche stuff for him, compared to pressuring local politicians through his twitter rants.

He doesn't care if he hurts the feelings of some liberal-minded person nor does he care if he appeals to some trolls dwelling in their basements.

Anybody taking this personally probably shouldn't. Neither the "trolls" nor the "libs". Musk isn't on "their side". Elon is going to be laughing his way to the bank once he's done with it, and those people will still be fruitlessly arguing against one another on the internet. He's just taking advantage of a culture that exists on the internet so that he can push his self-interests.

Exactly this, Elon has his own agenda and will use either side to get what he wants.

That's all it comes down to, and the fact that people care about it so much, just shows how overly invested they are in their little internet circles and conflicts. Meanwhile the real world keeps moving on.
So him tweeting Red Pill Freedom didn't get reaction from tons of famous people and an endorsement from the president's daughter, a tweet from the president, and multiple senators mayors and governors?
You're an idiot if you don't think twitter and online chatter isn't related to the valuations and revenues of companies. You literally said "it doesn't affect the bottom line"
Go look at the stock market and the most aggressive volatility stocks. Every single one including Tesla is trading off the exact things you're deriding as frivolous online chatter. There is no "real world vs online". It's the same thing finnish granpa.

So him tweeting Red Pill Freedom didn't get reaction from tons of famous people and an endorsement from the president's daughter, a tweet from the president, and multiple senators mayors and governors?
You're an idiot if you don't think twitter and online chatter isn't related to the valuations and revenues of companies. You literally said "it doesn't affect the bottom line"

I don't know how much more clearly I can put it. Triggering the libs or dog-whistling to 4chan didn't affect his bottom-line. He doesn't care about that. He does care about the above, getting reactions from people that actually matter. But not some random dudes on 4chan or liberals. Their little internet conflicts are not something that he's concerned about. He's only temporarily taking advantage of the memes and narratives produced by that "conflict" in order to push an agenda that is currently in his best interests. On any given day that agenda might change completely.

It just shows how small-minded and territorial the little people on the internet are, when they suddenly believe that Elon Musk has become "their guy" or that he has become "their enemy" because he liked a few posts on Twitter.

It's just something that I personally struggle to comprehend, that people just rush to immediately attach all these qualities to some person, just because of a couple of Twitter posts, in order to make that person the object of their hatred or fan worship. It's like all the nuances of human existence are completely foreign to them, and they just want to put everybody in their little box (consisting of "enemies" and "friends") so that they can feel a little bit more comfortable about the world.

I don't know how much more clearly I can put it. Triggering the libs or dog-whistling to 4chan didn't affect his bottom-line. He doesn't care about that. He does care about the above, getting reactions from people that actually matter. But not some random dudes on 4chan or liberals. Their little internet conflicts are not something that he's concerned about. He's only temporarily taking advantage of the memes and narratives produced by that "conflict" in order to push an agenda that is currently in his best interests. On any given day that agenda might change completely.

It just shows how small-minded and territorial the little people on the internet are, when they suddenly believe that Elon Musk has become "their guy" or that he has become "their enemy" because he liked a few posts on Twitter.

It's just something that I personally struggle to comprehend, that people just rush to immediately attach all these qualities to some person, just because of a couple of Twitter posts, in order to make that person the object of their hatred or fan worship.
you just compared anyone left of center and 4chan as equal and opposite groups. Go to bed.
These are mass marketing activities.

you just compared anyone left of center and 4chan as equal and opposite groups. Go to bed.
These are mass marketing activities.

Is this your way of saying that you've got absolutely nothing of value to contribute with, outside of petty remarks that are just a constant distraction from the actual point of the conversation? Because it if is, then maybe it's just best to end it right here.

You may go onto fruitlessly arguing against your desired straw-man stereotype of the far-right 4chan incel (if you can find any such person, that is), and maybe temporarily get rid of that massive chip on your shoulder that you seem to be carrying for absolutely no reason.

I'll just go on to find somebody that can actually read the other person's posts and address their points.

Is this your way of saying that you've got absolutely nothing of value to contribute with, outside of petty remarks that are just a constant distraction from the actual point of the conversation? Because it if is, then maybe it's just best to end it right here.

You may go onto fruitlessly arguing against your desired straw-man stereotype of the far-right 4chan incel (if you can find any such person, that is), and maybe temporarily get rid of that massive chip on your shoulder that you seem to be carrying for absolutely no reason.
Everything is a strawman except your own ramblings about 4chan. You've added nothing.

Everything is a strawman except your own ramblings about 4chan. You've added nothing.

You brought up that Elon Musk was a QANON Redpill type of guy based on a post that he liked. It happens to be a 4chan conspiracy.

I addressed that point by saying that it's far less likely that Musk is a 4chan incel type guy, and more likely that he's just a guy, who on surface-level understands that these sorts of narratives are popular on the internet, and that he's using them in order to push a current agenda of his. But it's less about "dog-whistling" to these types of people as it is about attaching himself to something that he sees as popular and supporting of his current anti-lockdown cause.

Your only way of responding to this has basically been to constantly attempt derailing the conversation.

Anyway, if you can't comprehend it, then maybe it's best I just leave you to it. Seeing subtle differences or nuances doesn't seem to be your best attribute, you see a nail and you get the urge to hammer it down.

I get that, but I'm not interested in that.

You brought up that Elon Musk was a QANON Redpill type of guy based on a post that he liked. It happens to be a 4chan conspiracy.

I addressed that point by saying that it's far less likely that Musk is a 4chan incel type guy, and more likely that he's just a guy, who on surface-level understands that these sorts of narratives are popular on the internet, and that he's using them in order to push a current agenda of his. But it's less about "dog-whistling" to these types of people as it is about attaching himself to something that he sees as popular and supporting of his current anti-lockdown cause.

Your only way of responding to this has basically been to constantly attempt derailing the conversation.

Anyway, if you can't comprehend it, then maybe it's best I just leave you to it. Seeing subtle differences or nuances doesn't seem to be your best attribute, you see a nail and you get the urge to hammer it down.

I get that, but I'm not interested in that.
So I provide primary source content about elon musk peddling shit which sends you off, but your conclusion is that the only thing I can do is derail the conversation. lol sure bud.
English isn't your native language tho right? I should cut you slack on that if so.

So I provide primary source content about elon musk peddling shit which sends you off, but your conclusion is that the only thing I can do is derail the conversation. lol sure bud.
English isn't your native language tho right? I should cut you slack on that if so.

It didn't send me off, I calmly explained my take on what it meant. You were attributing the worst qualities on him based on post that he liked, didn't even write himself, and I retorted that there might be more to it, than just him being a QANON fringe nutjob. It could just as easily be a matter of him seeing a post that's supportive of him and the narratives that he's pushing, and him automatically liking it because of that. Not because he's some 4chan QANON guy who's dog-whistling to that fringe group of people.

Beyond linking that Twitter post you haven't really contribute anything of value, no.

I tend to write better English than most native English speakers, so you shouldn't worry about whether I'm a native speaker of the language or not. Nobody else seems to have problems communicating with me, or comprehending my posts.

He doesn't have a damn clue what the red pill means.
The context of it is completely out of place.

His response to Ivanka is equivalent to saying:
Have a meatball sandwich
That's rhood...

He has the rich liberals paying the bills already. Gotta get the young conservatives somehow.

Not a fan of Teslas, but I own their stock so whatever makes him money do that shit. If posting his dick on Twitter kicked up his stock price I'd be all for it.

He has the rich liberals paying the bills already. Gotta get the young conservatives somehow.

Not a fan of Teslas, but I own their stock so whatever makes him money do that shit. If posting his dick on Twitter kicked up his stock price I'd be all for it.
Ironically I'd buy the car if the stock crashed and they fired Musk. It seems above average for the luxury segment in terms of features.
Your enthusiasm makes me think it's almost short time tho.

Yeah he makes a lot of claims that don't end up happening. Remember Hyperloop? It got replaced with underground tunnels which is a lot more boring (pun intended)
And dangerous and retarded. What happens if one of his dumb cars goes off the tracks and causes an accident? People would be trapped underground. Yet everyone ate that idea up like it was the next innovation of travel.

The notion that PUA started in the 90's is just wrong. This term itself was already embedded in the popular consciousness before that:

MV5BZjkwZmI3NzgtMTNlMS00NTRmLWJhOTUtY2Y5YzgzM2FjMGJmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDkzNTM2ODg@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

The self-help book engine had revved up long before the movie:
51HBPZ4DCGL._SX312_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

And the cultural notion of the urbane male who can charm his way into any woman's heart goes back to long, long before that. The concept of a womanizer, and the ambition to emulate this persona, is perhaps most famously embodied by the man whose name is synonymous with the term:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giacomo_Casanova

Yet he's not even the first. There are fictional predecessors:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Juan

Are you really such a philistine that you believe men didn't embrace the dream they could condition themselves to become lovers of conquest before the 1990's? No wonder you're attempting to conflate the men's rights movement with incel culture. It's absurd and ignorant. It's a brazen attempt to smear all of the legitimate grievances voiced by men dating back to the 70's with a bunch of losers who by coincidence happen to have a few things in common with some of those who raise these issues.

Incels evolved as a group of radically angry young men focused singularly on their inability to succeed with women, and the perverted notion that they were owed sex by women, without needing to earn it, in dark subforums of the internet like 4chan. The first champion was Elliott Rodgers who explicitly conducted his terrorist attack with these values articulated in a manifesto in 2014.

What the hell are they teaching over at Reddit?
How to act disinterested in an argument to help make him believe that an argument he's clearly lost is beneath his intelligence to talk/argue about.

Interesting he took a hard-right into Conservativesville the year he showed off his new pick-up truck.

Cons don't like saving the environment, so he needs something else to pitch on, because they sure do like buying trucks.

Back