Social Elon Musk: "Cancel Cancel Culture!" and "Take the red pill"

This is the logic I would use when I was 8 and didn't understand how systematic development works. It's like thinking David Simon didn't create 'The Wire' because he has a team of writers, cameramen and actors to who do all the work
Well since you started your response with an insult i will assume you have no intention of having a legitimate conversation. Feel free to fuck off now.

Anything thought expressed that is ever so slightly against Liberal thinking is "controversial".

"Men are male, and women are female" is a controversial statement.

Well, they know nowadays that it makes them look foolish if they try to act as if the statement itself is controversial, so the narrative has changed to just plainly insulting or discrediting the person making the statement.

There's really nothing there that's worth crying about. "Red pill" could mean anything really, the concept of that has long since been popularized by Matrix, not just a bunch of incel guys. And pretty much everybody with half a brain is sick of the outrage-driven "cancel culture".

It's somewhat amusing watching right-wing conservatives fawning over Elon when they were taking marching orders from Big Oil (unknowingly) and attacking the viability of EV's just a few short years ago. Now they're lined up behind him as he cosplays John Galt to slay the tyranny of Californian bureaucracy. If only they had a shred of self-awareness...

Do you think Tesla will lose desirability among its core constituency over his antics? I've seen some ridiculous posts suggesting that liberal, wealthy whites will be turned off by Tesla now as he gains a diehard Republican following. As if Tesla buyers ever gave a shit.
The "rich hollywood liberal elites" thing is a classic "california is a shithole" right wing trope and yeah most people are apolitical idiots and/or neoliberal but mainly consumerists who buy apple and tesla and whatever brand name is put into their mental feed trough by a marketer.

Last edited:
Well, they know nowadays that it makes them look foolish if they try to act as if the statement itself is controversial, so the narrative has changed to just plainly insulting or discrediting the person making the statement.

There's really nothing there that's worth crying about. "Red pill" could mean anything really, the concept of that has long since been popularized by Matrix, not just a bunch of incel guys. And pretty much everybody with half a brain is sick of the outrage-driven "cancel culture".
yeah man COULD MEAN ANYTHING. HOW COULD WE KNOW. WHY ARE YOU GETTING POLITICAL MAN; IT COULD BE 100 DIFFERENT THING.
<Lmaoo><45>:rolleyes:
7CgqZkX.jpg

It's somewhat amusing watching left-wing libs bashing Elon. They are following marching orders from CNN/MSM (unknowingly). They were all fawning over Elon just a few months ago and now they have all sided with Californian bureaucracy. If only they had a shred of self-awareness...

yeah man COULD MEAN ANYTHING. HOW COULD WE KNOW. WHY ARE YOU GETTING POLITICAL MAN; IT COULD BE 100 DIFFERENT THING.
<Lmaoo><45>:rolleyes:
7CgqZkX.jpg

So he liked a post? This supposed to mean something?

It's obvious what his stance is regarding Corona. But this doesn't mean that he's some guy reading 4chan and following QAnon posts. More likely that he's just anti-lockdown and pushing an anti-lockdown narrative because of his businesses suffering.

It's somewhat amusing watching left-wing libs bashing Elon. They are following marching orders from CNN/MSM (unknowingly). They were all fawning over Elon just a few months ago and now they have all sided with Californian bureaucracy. If only they had a shred of self-awareness...
the fuck are you talking about? I've been talking shit on Elon Musk for years. When did you start talking about him? Oh yeah as soon as he went "freedom red pill", to which your sad little brain went "lol this proves libs are programmed by the media because Musk said some inflammatory political shit which people thought was retarded"
The level of your intellectual poverty continues to astound me. You're the same guy who said it was a "bad look" for me to critique Musk politically in the war room rofl.

It's obvious what his stance is regarding Corona. But this doesn't mean that he's some guy reading 4chan and following QAnon posts. More likely that he's just anti-lockdown and pushing an anti-lockdown narrative because of his businesses suffering.
Is Elon Musk uncle bobby posting a poorly cropped selfie to 5 friends on facebook and playing Candy Crush?
He runs a social media account that gets reported on and reaches hundreds of millions of people. I get emails from Tesla telling me to follow his official account. He has literally gone to court multiple times and been sanctioned by securities regulators about his twitter behaviors.
Him liking a tweet that explicitly includes QANON REDPILL is the equivalent of casually muttering heil-hitler on a conference call and then saying you don't see the big deal. He specifically liked one tweet. Then doubled down and tweeted about redpill the next fucking day.
You're equal parts retard and lying snake.

Is Elon Musk uncle bobby posting a poorly cropped selfie to 5 friends on facebook and playing Candy Crush?
He runs a social media account that gets reported on and reaches hundreds of millions of people. I get emails from Tesla telling me to follow his official account. He has literally gone to court multiple times and been sanctioned by securities regulators about his twitter behaviors.
Him liking a tweet that explicitly includes QANON REDPILL is the equivalent of casually muttering heil-hitler on a conference call and then saying you don't see the big deal. He specifically liked one tweet. Then doubled down and tweeted about redpill the next fucking day.
You're equal parts retard and lying snake.

Or he could have liked it because it supported him, or mentioned Deus Ex, a game he is obviously a fan of. You're attributing a lot of qualities to him based on a post that he liked. If we dug up all the posts that you've liked, I bet you wouldn't necessarily hold up to scrutiny, either. The chances of this guy being some 4chan dwelling incel, with his time schedule, are pretty low. Much better chance of him just adopting some popular memes and narratives to support his current anti-lockdown agenda.

Muttering "heil hitler" is a bit different to liking posts on Twitter.

To me it just seems like you're bitter that a person who has a lot of influence, isn't behaving in a manner that you personally believe to be "responsible" a.k.a aligning with your own political beliefs and agendas.

If he liked posts that alluded to #RussianHacks or #BlackLivesMatter or whatever, I doubt you'd be here complaining about it.

the fuck are you talking about? I've been talking shit on Elon Musk for years. When did you start talking about him? Oh yeah as soon as he went "freedom red pill", to which your sad little brain went "lol this proves libs are programmed by the media because Musk said some inflammatory political shit which people thought was retarded"
The level of your intellectual poverty continues to astound me. You're the same guy who said it was a "bad look" for me to critique Musk politically in the war room rofl.
Where do you come up with this stuff? I told you it was a bad look? I think you have me confused with someone else.

Where do you come up with this stuff? I told you it was a bad look? I think you have me confused with someone else.
Let me double check. Might be just similar av and dubs.
Either way you're retarded if you think you're the big brain genius for just starting to talk about Musk.

Let me double check. Might be just similar av and dubs.
Either way you're retarded if you think you're the big brain genius for just starting to talk about Musk.
I don't have dubs, retard. And I'm not sure there's much to discuss about the guy, but I've always been a fan of his ingenuity.

No one is saying he's directly reading 4chan (few people do, most are consuming the memes secondhand through Twitter, FB, Reddit, and yes forums like Sherdog). I doubt he even knows or cares what his dog whistles really mean. He's just pandering to his new fanbase of shitposters who are egging him on with each new post to TRIGGER THE LIBS. He's more popular than ever among online trolls.

The left (and no, that isn't CNN) has been shitting on Elon for years, well before his current controversies- as far back as his Paypal days. He has a reputation for firing anyone who utters the dreaded U-word.

I don't have dubs, retard. And I'm not sure there's much to discuss about the guy, but I've always been a fan of his ingenuity.
YEAH MAN I DONT HAVE DUBS MAN JUST A SINGLE DUB GET IT RIGHT. ANYWAYS I LOVE MUSK BECAUSE UH....INGENUITY AND HE IS RICH. BUT BACK TO THE REAL POINT: YOU'RE BRAINWASHED MSM LIB HAHA.

YEAH MAN I DONT HAVE DUBS MAN JUST A SINGLE DUB GET IT RIGHT. ANYWAYS I LOVE MUSK BECAUSE UH....INGENUITY AND HE IS RICH. BUT BACK TO THE REAL POINT: YOU'RE BRAINWASHED MSM LIB HAHA.
I wrote something about idiots getting marching orders from CNN and you thought I was referring to you personally? <mma4>

No one is saying he's directly reading 4chan (few people do, most are consuming the memes secondhand through Twitter, FB, Reddit, and yes forums like Sherdog). I doubt he even knows or cares what his dog whistles really mean. He's just pandering to his new fanbase of shitposters who are egging him on with each new post to TRIGGER THE LIBS. He's more popular than ever among online trolls.

I don't think he cares about triggering the libs or dog-whistling to 4chan incels. None of that affects his bottom-line. It's pretty obvious what he's doing. You didn't see him post about this stuff before his industries were shut down.

The way I see it, he's putting on pressure on politicians to relieve the lock-downs and rallying support for his cause among the people most likely to support that cause. The way he's doing it, is a way that he believes will resonate with a modern internet audience, through popular memes and narratives.

The moment that the lock-down ends, he'll probably abandon this shtick and go back to making billions of dollars.

If America were like the rest of the world, where "liberals" represent the pro-business side which want businesses to open up, then he'd probably be supporting "liberal" agendas. But America is the bizarro world where things like liberalism take a different meaning. It's much less about any consistent ideology or principles, and much more about timing (who's in charge and when). In a slightly different time-line it might be Democrats excusing their efforts to open up businesses, with Republicans opposing it. And the rabidly loyal supporters would rally around those causes accordingly.

Last edited:
I wrote something about idiots getting marching orders from CNN and you thought I was referring to you personally? <mma4>
LOL I ONLY SAID PEOPLE BASHING ELON WERE BRAINWASHED LIBS, NOT YOU THE GUY BASHING ELON INDIVIDUALLY, WHAT ARE YOU MAN, RETARDED? *GIF*
Mental peasant <Lmaoo>

The same people who hated him before still hate him and most normal idiot people still love him. Nothing has changed besides an increase in total coverage with some more people joining each camp.

I don't think he cares about triggering the libs or dog-whistling to 4chan incels. None of that affects his bottom-line. It's pretty obvious what he's doing. You didn't see him post about this stuff before his industries were shut down.

The way I see it, he's putting on pressure on politicians to relieve the lock-downs and rallying support for his cause among the people most likely to support that cause. The way he's doing it, is a way that he believes will resonate with a modern internet audience, through popular memes and narratives.

The moment that the lock-down ends, he'll probably abandon this shtick and go back to making billions of dollars.

If America were like the rest of the world, where "liberals" represent the pro-business side which want businesses to open up, then he'd probably be supporting "liberal" agendas. But America is the bizarro world where things like liberalism take a different meaning. It's much less about any consistent ideology or principles, and much more about timing (who's in charge and when).
lol dude he was protesting the county telling him to wait like FOUR DAYS FOR APPOVAL.
It was entirely fake stunt to get idiots like you to write 4 paragraphs about your favorite topic: bashing random government shit you don't know anything about and talking about "liberalism" and "cancel culture" when a dude goes on an unhinged twitter gauntlet.

lol dude he was protesting the county telling him to wait like FOUR DAYS FOR APPOVAL.
It was entirely fake stunt to get idiots like you to write 4 paragraphs about your favorite topic: bashing random government shit you don't know anything about and talking about "liberalism" and "cancel culture" when a dude goes on an unhinged twitter gauntlet.

I just stated that it's a stunt. Can you even read?

Just seems like your whole thing is to argue against straw-men of your own creation.

Learn to read people's posts before replying to them with such excess vigor.

Back