Social Elon Musk: "Cancel Cancel Culture!" and "Take the red pill"

Eusung

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Edit: War Room, oops.

After his recent JRE appearance where he talked about how he reads and replies to comments on twitter and was laughing about it - it seems Elon really enjoys pissing blue check marks off nowadays:

EYQDM11UcAEUvLC

He clarified by taking the red pill it he didn't mean politically but more philosophically when replying to this comment:

blue check marks acting all: "I love my Tesla but Elon has lost his mind the board needs to oust him!"

DYBgX8RUMAMhx2I.jpg

Elon Musk is a redpilled ascended incel. He experienced life both as a balding broke nerd, and high-status, plastic surgery enhanced mogul.

As such, The Red Pill and even incel culture will make sense to him, and he rejects the "blue pill".

Crazy that this guy went from being the anti christ to the oil loving, gun toting, bible bashing republicans until he posted a few memes on twitter and now he is electric jesus.

Opposite goes for the dems too, by the way.

DYBgX8RUMAMhx2I.jpg

Elon Musk is a redpilled ascended incel. He experienced life both as a balding broke nerd, and high-status, plastic surgery enhanced mogul.

As such, The Red Pill and even incel culture will make sense to him, and he rejects the "blue pill".
"Once you beat all the incels, you now must defeat the final boss"

Has Elon Musk ever created anything himself? He seems like Steve Jobs vs Wozniak. Jobs was the marketing guy but got most of the fame/credit.
Is Musk like that or does he actually make stuff?

Has Elon Musk ever created anything himself? He seems like Steve Jobs vs Wozniak. Jobs was the marketing guy but got most of the fame/credit.

I’m not well versed in his history but I think not. The company was established for years before he bought it I believe.

DYBgX8RUMAMhx2I.jpg

What the fuck did he get hair plugs?

He just enjoys pissing everyone off. Good on him, but I still think hes a dolt.

2nd term for trump...Musk next...
Trump working on the natural born citizen thing..

He doesn't have a damn clue what the red pill means.
The context of it is completely out of place.

His response to Ivanka is equivalent to saying:
Have a meatball sandwich

I think he worked on a "Cadillacs and Dinsaurs" Video Game for the Sega CD. I'm not kidding btw.

He’s just desparate for attention.

If you are referring to Tesla, he joined very shortly after it was founded. As far as how much he creates there, all I know is he has a reputation for being hands on working in the factory lines alongside his employees.

If referring to SpaceX, that is where more of his passion lies and he did create that company from the ground up. He has a team of engineers and Garret Reisman(an astronaut) like working for him. How much of the innovation goes to them or Elon himself, who knows but Garrett speaks pretty highly of him - saying he left NASA to work for SpaceX because he saw so much potential in Elon's vision.

He doesn't have a damn clue what the red pill means.
The context of it is completely out of place.

His response to Ivanka is equivalent to saying:
Have a meatball sandwich

I don't know what you read but he didn't respond to Ivanka at all. She responded to him. And then Watchoswki responded to Ivanka.

And knowing what the red pill means isn't some obscure insider jargon. It's a well known pop culture reference that even normies/casuals know about. And it's pretty basic - whether he knows what it means or not wasn't even part of the conversation.

Unless you were referring to the newer, politicized meaning of the red pill (becoming right wing) then sure maybe a guy like Elon who doesn't follow politics closely beyond lowkey endorsing Andrew Yang didn't know the new definition of it - until he tweeted this.

Last edited:
He really is the ultimate man-child.

I think most of us agree his passion for rocket ships hyper trains and flame throwers is still really cool.

Acting like an edgy teenager on twitter, not so much.

His actual talent is getting billions in grant money from the government...

>be Elon Musk
>search for "memes" on the internet
>tweet first result

and the cancer

Back