Elon Musk’s 150mph LA 'Loop' tunnel system to open in December FREE rides the next day

You think some people will vomit while riding it, I was looking at the videos and I can see how someone would get really dizzy now imagine something like that traveling to San Francisco to LA and riding that for 50 minutes.
You only feel G forces during a start or a stop. I.e. earth rotates at 1,000 mph but we don't feel it because it's constant.

There is probably minimal windows also.

This is probably an unnecessary post.

We need 3 of these in Houston. Its the melting pot of the worst drivers in the world. Fuck the city engineers in Houston btw.

It's not the engineers, it's the politicians that

Example: that sack of shit John Culberson has received tons of money from the auto industry and, not surprisingly, has opposed mass transit for decades. We could have built a commuter rail down I-10 and down 288 but instead we got toll lanes.

how many hipster you think will go?
Hipsters don't really exist anymore as "hipster" culture(Late gen-x to early millenial urban culture) became pop culture. Musk driders(not meant as a pejorative) definitely will though!

Where does this loop system take you? And where did this Musk fellow have all this money to do this?

Where does this loop system take you? And where did this Musk fellow have all this money to do this?
It literally goes from one main street to the next on his property. It is a pointless tunnel other than for testing. He still has no idea how they are going to load/unload to make this feasible.

It's legal in Cali. Would you trust the subway, built by men and women who drink beer?

Sure, but you're supposed to inhale it. Would you trust a construction worker who sips his beer, swills it around his mouth and then spits it out without swallowing?

Just here to say "Boring" is the best name for a company.

i'd risk death to ride the tunnel
cuz i'd rather die than drive in LA traffic

It literally goes from one main street to the next on his property. It is a pointless tunnel other than for testing. He still has no idea how they are going to load/unload to make this feasible.

Actually they built an system to raise an lower cars on to the electric rail system. They are using electrified rail and the system uses a version of Tesla motors. Your car rides on it to your destination at nearly the max RPM of the motors.

It sounds like the thing accelerates like a Model S P100D so your blasting along at high speeds really quickly. The first version going to be like a van that can carry a number of passengers.

Sure, but you're supposed to inhale it. Would you trust a construction worker who sips his beer, swills it around his mouth and then spits it out without swallowing?
depends if he was a recovering alcoholic who just wants a taste or someone who doesn't know better.

but I can see your point. and your AV which is great

Actually they built an system to raise an lower cars on to the electric rail system. They are using electrified rail and the system uses a version of Tesla motors. Your car rides on it to your destination at nearly the max RPM of the motors.

It sounds like the thing accelerates like a Model S P100D so your blasting along at high speeds really quickly. The first version going to be like a van that can carry a number of passengers.
Have you seen the system other than in animated models? I havent. i dont know if you live in la but theres not just space to install these tunnel entrances and without it being extremely efficient the traffic to get on the tunnel would be just as bad as the freeway. The only way this works is if its so expensive only rich people can use it.

Last edited:
Back