Ellenberger's weigh-in yesterday

DOMMA

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Lost some muscle mass over the years . Started out 8-2 in the UFC and had an impressive 6 fight win streak. Tough fight on Saturday, would be a huge win if he can pull it off.
Yesterday
20160729081901_10_Ellenberger.JPG

Few years ago
images

images

in before, "looks the same, different lighting, different angle, etc."

Essentially his knees are the worst in the UFC P4P. My professor at CSUF is a close friend of his and assists in his training regimens. You wouldn't believe the pain this guy pushes through to continue training. It's like Bruce Wayne from Dark Knight.

"looks the same, different lighting, different angle, etc."

He's just aging and can't maintain the same workrate. Less aesthetic muscle and less training overall. I hope he's got another win in him. I hate seeing him lose.

Ellenberger fell off long before USADA.

Guy was never the same after Kampmann KO'ed him.

I remember when I thought he had a chance of beating GSP. lol. Major letdown.

Essentially his knees are the worst in the UFC P4P. My professor at CSUF is a close friend of his and assists in his training regimens. You wouldn't believe the pain this guy pushes through to continue training. It's like Bruce Wayne from Dark Knight.
Matt Brown: I broke you. How have you come back?

Jake: You think you're the only one who can find the strength to escape? Where's the trigger?

He's still in great shape, but his face looks like he just went through hell!

Rarely have I seen a guy that is simply "going through the motions" of competing like Jake has the last few years.

Looks like a LW now. Dude needs to be cut with his next loss. He's looked like complete crap for awhile now.

I'd have to believe that Condit would completely murder Ellenberger today.

Another excellent sherdog photo forensics thread...lol.

Back