Ellenberger vs Saffiedine verbally agreed upon to headline Singapore card in January

Weak, weak headliner.
I reckon Singapore were expecting something a bit more special than that!

I thought Cung Le was nailed on to headline this card.

that's nice if it happens. rooting for ellenberger

I think this is gonna look like Rory/Jake and Tarec/Nate. Tarec's a very good striker who fights at a distance. His only flaw was his grappling, but judging from the Nate fight, he greatly improved in that aspect.

If Tarec can utilize Rory gameplan but leg kick heavy Trec will prob decision Ellenberger but if Ellenberger actually decides to do something and get on the inside he will probably get a ko or at the least a win. Hows Trec's tdd?

I hope this means he's fighting Mousasi.

Actually Le vs Mousasi should headline this very card.

Ellenberger vs Saffiedine is a weak main event. Not as weak as Natal vs Kennedy but at least this one was a backup plan....

Great fight. I favor Tarec Saffiedine because I believe he is the more technical striker and I see this fight being dictated on the feet. This is a fun match up!

Whatever Ellenberger does, he cannot try to pace himself.

Ellenberger is blessed with amazing explosiveness and savage power but cursed with horrible cardio, pancake face, t-rex arms, and inability to grasp the concept that pacing yourself does not mean throw 5 punches every round. He needs to go savagely for the kill right away or he will never win.

Jake better wrestle or else his legs are going to be turned into hamburger meat.

Jake obviously has more finishing ability on the feet, but Tarec is more technical. I hope Jake has learned his lesson from that pitiful showing vs. Rory - which was a very winnable fight for him if he'd bothered to show up.

Also I agree with those saying Jake doesn't deserve a main event after one of the biggest choke jobs in recent memory.

if Gomi and Njokuani are healthy by then I'd like to see them fight each others on this card

Jake better wrestle or else his legs are going to be turned into hamburger meat.

Jake obviously has more finishing ability on the feet, but Tarec is more technical. I hope Jake has learned his lesson from that pitiful showing vs. Rory - which was a very winnable fight for him if he'd bothered to show up.

Also I agree with those saying Jake doesn't deserve a main event after one of the biggest choke jobs in recent memory.

exactly, and again Dana's inconsistency is infuriating. After Jake vs Rory he clearly said he thought this fight was crap, and he said ''go get the money'' telling guys that there's money to be made for guys willing to go to war. Then he fucking allows Jake to headline?

http://www.mmaweekly.com/dana-white...-rails-on-rory-macdonald-and-jake-ellenberger

Back