Ellenberger vs Saffiedine verbally agreed upon to headline Singapore card in January

thing is, HE SUCKED in his last fight and totally failed to bring it himself and adapt to Rory's gameplan. Such a poor showing should not grant you the privilege of headlining a card next.

It's OK, he'll quickly change you're mind about when he earns a hellacious KO over Saffedine

Saffiedine can win if he jabs sticks and moves, Jake will KO him if he gets caught up in a slug fest tho.

I don't think Jake will succumb to the same gameplan twice.

The layoff is what worries me.

Tarec will outclass Jake. I'm expecting many great kicks from Tarec and Jake gassing after throwing a few bombs that don't connect.

Ellenberger gets a main event after that showing against Rory? Yuck

I see they're really trying to WOW Singapore w/ this first event.

If Tarec keeps distance and uses leg kicks, he wins.

If he neglects that and gets into a brawl he loses.

thing is, HE SUCKED in his last fight and totally failed to bring it himself and adapt to Rory's gameplan. Such a poor showing should not grant you the privilege of headlining a card next.

agreed

Tarec should win this easily. He's way too crisp for Ellenberger to counter him, and those low kicks make that even harder. He also moves well, Jake won't corner him easily like he did with Nate. Plus, TDD if Jake tries to wrestle.

Back