Elizabeth Warren to Host High-Dollar Fundraiser for Biden

Madmick

Zugzwang
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Elizabeth Warren set to host high-dollar fundraiser for Joe Biden: report
usa-election_biden-warren-2.jpg

So much for Elizabeth Warren’s disdain for big-dollar donors.

The Massachusetts senator has reportedly agreed to host a private fundraiser for the presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden after shunning such events as a candidate herself.

Warren will host the online event on June 15, tapping the wealthy donors she’s amassed as a Massachusetts senator, The New York Times reported.

During her run for the White House, Warren would often lambast other candidates for “selling access” to the nation’s elite.

Trump, meanwhile, has shown no qualms over deep-pocket fundraising.

Warren was among the last lingering candidates in a deep pool of democrats running for the office.

She faced criticism for initially declining to endorse either Biden or Vermont Sen. and erstwhile candidate Bernie Sanders after dropping out.

The fundraising effort comes as Biden narrows down his options for vice president with Warren, Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, Sen. Amy Klobuchar, and a host of other women vying for the gig.
Cue the infighting.

'She was never a real progressive.'

Warren going for that VP spot, and with Joe being senile she just may become "President Pocahontas"

Warren going for that VP spot, and with Joe being senile she just may become "President Pocahontas"

I don't think she will get it.

If so, that could potentially mean the three lines to the presidency would be 77,70, and 80.

Susan Rice is 55
Amy Klobuchar is 60
Kamala Harris will be 55 at inauguration

You're telling me Elizabeth Warren is a phony?

Well I never...

Do as thee not as me, said every leftist ever

She is a sociopath and a monster. She is 100% about herself. Yuck. She cares nothing about actual Americans.

Hideous beast woman.

Do as thee not as me, said every leftist ever

That applies to both sides of the political spectrum, please stop with the extreme partisan tribalism.

I read she will drop her stance on M4A if VP too.

That applies to both sides of the political spectrum, please stop with the extreme partisan tribalism.
Cut the BS. Sure there are hypocrites on all sides but the left is next level. There isn’t enough cloud storage to have a thread on liberal hypocrisy.

Just using recent HUGE examples look no further than Kavanaugh and Biden’s accusers. Believe all women except when the accused is a Dem. Me too when convenient.

Kill a baby save a serial rapist. Every story omitted from MSM about crimes that don’t fit a white or cop on PoC. All stories about illegal immigrants.

Cuomo single handedly kills folks in nursing homes with his policy. Blames Trump for empowering states.

I don't think she will get it.

If so, that could potentially mean the three lines to the presidency would be 77,70, and 80.

Susan Rice is 55
Amy Klobuchar is 60
Kamala Harris will be 55 at inauguration
Is that how that works? If Warren gets it, and she becomes President because the 25th is invoked, then wouldn't Warren choose her VP that would need to be approved by Congress? Pelosi would only be President if both President and VP go out at the same time or so close that a replacement VP can't be chosen.

Just using recent HUGE examples look no further than Kavanaugh and Biden’s accusers. Believe all women except when the accused is a Dem. Me too when convenient.

Perhaps most egregious is the Flynn case. Complain about "abuse of power" and using public office for personal gain, but use government power to try to get someone to lie so that his life can be destroyed for lying because he raised the alarm on the threat of an enemy.

Cut the BS. Sure there are hypocrites on all sides but the left is next level. There isn’t enough cloud storage to have a thread on liberal hypocrisy.

Kill a baby save a serial rapist. Every story omitted from MSM about crimes that don’t fit a white or cop on PoC. All stories about illegal immigrants.

Cuomo single handedly kills folks in nursing homes with his policy. Blames Trump for empowering states.

Yes and that is why conservatives win elections. A lot of people can see through the hypocrisy. I dislike it as well but my point is that both sides are full of hypocrisy. For example, trump wants to force states to open churches up yet this is the same party that is always speaking about how important state rights are and how the federal government shouldn't be too big. That's just one example and there are plenty more.

Both sides don't care about Americans

Pocahontas is probably hoping senile Joe tries to touch her. She just wants a little action, na meen

Lmao. If you couldn't see what a lying hypocrite Warren was from day 1 your eyes were closed. I thunk Joe knows how unlikeable she is so I doubt she gets the VP nod.

It's going to be in a micro brew cave with billionaires, and pee paw is bringing a sixer.

Yes and that is why conservatives win elections. A lot of people can see through the hypocrisy. I dislike it as well but my point is that both sides are full of hypocrisy. For example, trump wants to force states to open churches up yet this is the same party that is always speaking about how important state rights are and how the federal government shouldn't be too big. That's just one example and there are plenty more.

Both sides don't care about Americans

It always boils down to the haves and have nots, the elitists and everyone else. Sad but we are always choosing a lesser evil, not a savior.

Back