Elections Elizabeth Warren says her Secretary of Education would have to be Vetted by a Trans Child

I don't even know who she's pandering to, where she thought it would be a good idea to say this. I get the transgender pander, but who told her it would be a great idea to say her cabinet picks will be vetted by children? She sounds like a child when she says that kind of stupid shit.

Agreed I don't know anyone who would hear that and thing it's a good idea. Just look at this thread is anyone saying this is a good idea? The best people can say is that she's pandering to someone. Who that is I don't know.

Jesus Christ, come on Democrats! The world is counting on you to find a decent candidate to beat that orange buffoon. The suggestion in itself is silly, but her whole demeanour in that clip is cring level Cejudo. I had high hopes for her early on too.

I truly don't understand this strategy.

how is pandering to 0.6 percent of the population a good strategy?

someone tell me, when did transgender folk become the sacred cow, the zenith of the oppression Olympic chain of command?
im just going to throw a theory out. i havent thought this through at all...

The Dems entire identity, and popularity, comes from a time when conservatives were conserving an actual bigoted culture. It is what made the left appealing, standing up against tyrants.

They dont seem to have actual stances on anything, aside from just taking the counter to the right. Their passion, the frenzy they whip up amongst their flock, all requires there to be an argument, and a ‘taking a brave stand against the bigoted bully’

As time has gone on, our culture, and even our conservatives have largely, by majority, agreed, “ok, women need to be given jobs and education. ok, i guess abortion. ok, blacks are Americans. ok, no more gay bashings”

All the fights have been won, on a consensus level. Taking the Trans side, making them the new focal point to stand your ground... the new hill to die on, is not all that is left (still guns and abortion terms to argue about), but it is one that I cant conceive of conservative-minded people bending over on. Trannies will always be the little guy that needs sticking up for by courageous progressives.

I dont think its an actual winning strategy (but I didnt think Trudeau would win re election) but i think, rather, it has just been drummed into the Left that the only thing that matters, their only true identity, is to oppose the Right.

Wait, who believes in trans children?

they aren’t old enough to make a decision like that.

the left has lost its mind
maybe this will bring about a western Dalai Lama of sorts - a black, muslim, trans, quadrapalegic, Down Syndrome baby with a hare lip will be born and revered. All decisions will be made by asking the baby a question while rubbing its head and sucking its dick, real or imagined, then it will tell us the answer by shitting different colors that the priests will interpret for us in their wisdom.

There’s zero chance a trans child is going to pick a shittier secretary of education than Betsy Devos.

maybe this will bring about a western Dalai Lama of sorts - a black, muslim, trans, quadrapalegic, Down Syndrome baby with a hare lip will be born and revered. All decisions will be made by asking the baby a question while rubbing its head and sucking its dick, real or imagined, then it will tell us the answer by shitting different colors that the priests will interpret for us in their wisdom.
. Funniest post I’ve seen in a while. I needed a laugh. Thank you.

Jesus Christ, come on Democrats! The world is counting on you to find a decent candidate to beat that orange buffoon. The suggestion in itself is silly, but her whole demeanour in that clip is cring level Cejudo. I had high hopes for her early on too.
They're on an amazingly long high-speed fail train.
Damaged candidate to beat, they need someone who'll gather undecideds not just the crazy base.

So instead, they go all-in for the crazy base.

It's like watching money and careers burn

Democrats, do you want Trump to win a second term? Because this is how Trump wins a second term:rolleyes:

Democrats, do you want Trump to win a second term? Because this is how Trump wins a second term:rolleyes:
Yea I am surprised how they don't have anyone out there. They have to out crazy each other, I think Booker could of been good if he actually used his smarts and not go full re re, every debate "guys we are not talking about the black trans violence epidemic!"

Don't forget, he's also a huge fan of saying that it is Republicans who are obsessed with identity politics.
My family and I will say a prayer for @Jack V Savage tonight because it is apparent he is hurting inside from something in the past that forces him to vote for these people.

<{katwhu}>

The Dems entire identity, and popularity, comes from a time when conservatives were conserving an actual bigoted culture. It is what made the left appealing, standing up against tyrants.

They dont seem to have actual stances on anything, aside from just taking the counter to the right. Their passion, the frenzy they whip up amongst their flock, all requires there to be an argument, and a ‘taking a brave stand against the bigoted bully’

As time has gone on, our culture, and even our conservatives have largely, by majority, agreed, “ok, women need to be given jobs and education. ok, i guess abortion. ok, blacks are Americans. ok, no more gay bashings”

All the fights have been won, on a consensus level. Taking the Trans side, making them the new focal point to stand your ground... the new hill to die on, is not all that is left (still guns and abortion terms to argue about), but it is one that I cant conceive of conservative-minded people bending over on. Trannies will always be the little guy that needs sticking up for by courageous progressives.

I dont think its an actual winning strategy (but I didnt think Trudeau would win re election) but i think, rather, it has just been drummed into the Left that the only thing that matters, their only true identity, is to oppose the Right.

This is exactly right.

There used to be a time when being liberal took courage-- especially among religious circles. Many would be ostracized and insulted. Many did it because it was the right, albeit unpopular, thing to do.

Things have changed. Rights were fought and won by many minorities. Each year as minorities gained rights, the job of liberals became a little easier.

Flash forward to today, when many battles for minority rights have long been won. Liberals are scrambling for true Justice issues, which their party is known for. The problem is, there aren't many true, nation-wide serious injustices issues compared to the past or to other non-developed countries.

Furthermore, the media and popular comedians/Hollywood have all sided on the winning side-- that of rights for minorities. Most did it after the battle had been won-- but wanted to claim part in the victory and spoils of war-- even though most refused to fight along with them until the tough part was over.

So, you have the modern day liberal: The full grown man who will valiantly defend those capable of defending themselves, and later pat himself on the back for being brave when no courage was needed. The man who loves to think he has fought battles for the defenseless, but has only come at time to reap the rewards of those who actually gave their lives to justice. You have facebook and social media warriors who feels themselves courageous for monitoring word speech to ensure it is not just neutral, but always positive for minorities-- and when everyone is being fair and sane, will choose a person to intentionally misinterpret for racism just to show others its "not ok."

The modern liberal claims persecution while persecuting the innocent and honest, and claims courage while refusing to move to other countries that actually need revolution and citizen/minority rights. He is the epitome of a coward, but claims the title of Hero. He steals the valor of those who died for change before him, and claims it as his own-- as he sits on his computer and uses insults and intentional misinterpretation as his two main weapons.

This, my American friends, is the state of our country. And perhaps, the state of many countries worldwide.

This is exactly right.

There used to be a time when being liberal took courage-- especially among religious circles. Many would be ostracized and insulted. Many did it because it was the right, albeit unpopular, thing to do.

Things have changed. Rights were fought and won by many minorities. Each year as minorities gained rights, the job of liberals became a little easier.

Flash forward to today, when many battles for minority rights have long been won. Liberals are scrambling for true Justice issues, which their party is known for. The problem is, there aren't many true, nation-wide serious injustices issues compared to the past or to other non-developed countries.

Furthermore, the media and popular comedians/Hollywood have all sided on the winning side-- that of rights for minorities. Most did it after the battle had been won-- but wanted to claim part in the victory and spoils of war-- even though most refused to fight along with them until the tough part was over.

So, you have the modern day liberal: The full grown man who will valiantly defend those capable of defending themselves, and later pat himself on the back for being brave when no courage was needed. The man who loves to think he has fought battles for the defenseless, but has only come at time to reap the rewards of those who actually gave their lives to justice. You have facebook and social media warriors who feels themselves courageous for monitoring word speech to ensure it is not just neutral, but always positive for minorities-- and when everyone is being fair and sane, will choose a person to intentionally misinterpret for racism just to show others its "not ok."

The modern liberal claims persecution while persecuting the innocent and honest, and claims courage while refusing to move to other countries that actually need revolution and citizen/minority rights. He is the epitome of a coward, but claims the title of Hero. He steals the valor of those who died for change before him, and claims it as his own-- as he sits on his computer and uses insults and intentional misinterpretation as his two main weapons.

This, my American friends, is the state of our country. And perhaps, the state of many countries worldwide.
jesus, much of this post is brilliant.

They lack a movement. I agree. I've said the same for a while. This generation desperately wants its Kent State, it needs their version of a Jim Crow, they want to be able to tell their friends how they fought some oppression but there just isn't really that much there. We live in a great society and its left some young people feeling ineffective and impotent. Its hard to just be an anonymous member of society for some, so they manufacture a movement and all the other empty vessels find a solace in that.

This is exactly right.

You said what I was saying but better. Good post.

They lack a movement. I agree. I've said the same for a while. This generation desperately wants its Kent State, it needs their version of a Jim Crow, they want to be able to tell their friends how they fought some oppression but there just isn't really that much there. We live in a great society and its left some young people feeling ineffective and impotent. Its hard to just be an anonymous member of society for some, so they manufacture a movement and all the other empty vessels find a solace in that.
i actually recently hung out with an old friend, a girl who moved back from the city, who i hadnt seen in years. She has gone hard left, and couldnt stop talking about diversity coming to town, and how our little hick town ws getting a rainbow crosswalk. so progressive. she is proud.

i said that traffic signs dont need to be sexualized. like, depending on how much ive had to drink, my inclinations change. everyone has their little quirks. who gives a fuck. a crosswalk is to direct cars.

oh, well, gays are so persecuted... then we got on to minorities. I work at the most redneck place in town and she WANTED, like was very disappointed and argumentative with me when i said that, no, guys at the mill dont give a fuck about gays or Indians or blacks. She lost it at ‘blacks’ because its ‘black PEOPLE’ blacks were slaves in the south. Well, we arent in the south, nobody here has ever owned a slave. lets be progressive and get with the last century.....

anyways, i wont be seeing her again, hopefully. if i want to be annoyed by nonsense and posturing i will just come on here.

Theres an old saying, "Revolutions are fought by the young."

Its pretty true. Every generation has a desire to see the world better, to right the wrongs of the previous one.

The problem our young generation is in, currently, is that most of the broad battles have been won. The battles are now much smaller, seemingly more insignificant and seemingly much longer and strenuous-- they are smaller battles-- battles for family unity, battles for healthy neighborhoods, battles for healthy societies.

They aren't as glamourous, and arguable take more work. But I think they are equally as important.

Politicians love to talk about how to help impoverished neighborhoods. But who on the left has the courage to move into these neighborhoods? I have known friends who walked their walk-- and in doing so, they actually became less liberal and more conservative. They realized stable, healthy families are helpful to every part of society. They realized improving impoverished neighborhoods is not an easy thing or a quick fix.

If Democrats could get young people exited about enacting true change, about actually meeting and living with the impoverished, then that would be a liberal party I'd be proud to be a part of.

Its pretty true. Every generation has a desire to see the world better, to right the wrongs of the previous one.

The problem our young generation is in, currently, is that most of the broad battles have been won. The battles are now much smaller, seemingly more insignificant and seemingly much longer and strenuous-- they are smaller battles-- battles for family unity, battles for healthy neighborhoods, battles for healthy societies.

They aren't as glamourous, and arguable take more work. But I think they are equally as important.

Politicians love to talk about how to help impoverished neighborhoods. But who on the left has the courage to move into these neighborhoods? I have known friends who walked their walk-- and in doing so, they actually became less liberal and more conservative. They realized stable, healthy families are helpful to every part of society. They realized improving impoverished neighborhoods is not an easy thing or a quick fix.

If Democrats could get young people exited about enacting true change, about actually meeting and living with the impoverished, then that would be a liberal party I'd be proud to be a part of.
Rebels without a Cause

The problem is, young people have no identity. This results in a sharp rise in mental health issues, and a headfirst dive into IDENTITY politics, which only makes their mental health issues even worse. In many ways, SJWs don't understand what it means to be human... they lack human qualities. Then they point their finger at everyone else, refusing to ever accept any wrongdoing on their part, because they are 'oppressed', so by definition they can never be the ones in the wrong.

There's a lot more to it than that, but that's a big part of it.

Back