Elections Elizabeth Warren says her Secretary of Education would have to be Vetted by a Trans Child

Still awaiting a candidiate to answer a question with "I don't know" or "I have yet to form an opinion on that".

There is a reason why the constitution discusses Congress in article 1 and the President in article 2.

Has anyone ever run for president with a campiagn of trying to roll back the power of the office?

I doubt she’s really serious, likely it’s more pandering to her base, politicians of course do this all the time. Still, a very stupid thing for her to say.

I don't even know who she's pandering to, where she thought it would be a good idea to say this. I get the transgender pander, but who told her it would be a great idea to say her cabinet picks will be vetted by children? She sounds like a child when she says that kind of stupid shit.

Uuuhhggg..... Why do the do stupid shit like this? It's so fucking dumb.

Who will vett her attorney general and secretary of defense?

AG would need to be vetted by a panel of Michael Brown's mother, Clockboy Ahmed, and the Native American who banged his drum in smirking kid's face.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/elizabeth-warren-young-trans-person

Seems a little out there in my opinion, in terms of having a kid decide who can or can't be your secretary of education.

This is a major Dem front-runner right now doubling down on the Transgender identity politics.

What do you guys think of the Democrats bringing up the identity politics in full force like this? I think this is a failing strategy for Democrats, and they should go back to a more classic Liberal approach.

Warren is now that drowning candidate who would grasp anything within reach.

As a Californian, I'm relieved that our own embarrassment Kamala didn't lasts long enough to be able to ascend to this higher plane of pandering existence.

is this real life? I'm hoping Bernie doesnt go full retard, because having a child vet any candidate is outright silly. A trans child is no better....

I truly don't understand this strategy.

how is pandering to 0.6 percent of the population a good strategy?

someone tell me, when did transgender folk become the sacred cow, the zenith of the oppression Olympic chain of command?

She thinks she's pandering to the 'woke' white intelligentsia and professional class. And she might be right.

But as an electoral strategy that's also pretty foolish.

Warren just cannot stop saying stupid things.

Damn these candidates are turrible, lol definitely not voting for any of them

https://www.foxnews.com/media/elizabeth-warren-young-trans-person

Seems a little out there in my opinion, in terms of having a kid decide who can or can't be your secretary of education.

This is a major Dem front-runner right now doubling down on the Transgender identity politics.

What do you guys think of the Democrats bringing up the identity politics in full force like this? I think this is a failing strategy for Democrats, and they should go back to a more classic Liberal approach.

It would be nice to start vetting Cabinet Secretaries again.

Lol wtf. Shes getting desperate imo.

If I didn't see the video I'd think someone was exaggerating, but she actually said it lol. At some point you gotta draw the line on absurdity.

I thought the same thing at first lol

Back