Elite Exc, Wilson Reis vs Justin Robbins Results - Spoiler!

kenban judan

orange belt, i think
Reaction score
what did you expect? robbins, a scrappy wrestler from hughes' camp -- was fucking swarmed on by reis: kind of like how jacare overwhelmed ian murphy in dreams 2 -reis is a beast!

fight spoiler forum is that way
<------

This is the style of BJJ that is most suited for MMA. A very athletic and fast paced BJJ that is still very technical. Not many have the athleticism for it, that's why I see Jacare causing some serious damage in MMA!

that was a sick fight. I have always said Wilson wpould be perfect for MMA. I can't wait to see him with the belt around his waist.

his performance literally saved the whole show IMo

I'm a little disappointed he didn't finish the triangle though. Seemed like his legs got fried.

I'm a little disappointed he didn't finish the triangle though. Seemed like his legs got fried.

I was at the fights and he was the most impressive fighter the whole night.I expect to see big things out of him.I also saw his 1st mma fight live and he is improving beacuse his 1st fight was not that impressive.

yea, where can i see it? they didnt televise it, or atleast i didnt see it...?

Just watched it for free on Proelite, Reis is an animal.

i also just saw it, i coudve swore that robbins arm broke, that was super close

One of my instructors is really good friends with Wilson. He talked to him last night and Wilson said he is sure he broke the guys arm and also thinks he had to have broken his nose from a knee.

Reis was the best fighter I saw last night. He has some incredible ground skills. I like the grappling video where he takes back mount from face-to-face by just jumping and sinking the hooks. He is awesome to watch. -ken

Wilson is one of the instructors @ where I train. Though he is part of the Philly camp (while I'm @ Jersey) I'e seen him in action and he is a beast.

Back