Elio - 84 MPG - Only $7,450 - Coming 2019....hopefully

Try this

[YT]aFdBcYN3sNw[/YT]

sure its safer than a motorbike, but not as safe as a regular car. IF safety is your main concern when buying a car, I don't think its a valuable option at all.

I think there is a reason why those kind of cars never catch on, they sound good on paper, but no one really needs them. How much is small Asian car these days? Or a small Ford or one of the VW brands like Skoda, cant be that much more, but you get 4-5 seats a real trunk, and they cant take that much more petrol. And who knows how reliable that thing will be, I just cant see a big marked for it.

It sort of falls into a category that not many people need, otherwise I am sure the big car companies all would have similar models, its not that they cant design it, they just don't think its a good Idea on a mass marked scale, the company producing that thing might find a enough customers for them to survive.

You started off by comparing it to a motorbike, and now you are comparing it to cars that are 2 to 3x more expensive that get far worse mileage.

sure its safer than a motorbike, but not as safe as a regular car. IF safety is your main concern when buying a car, I don't think its a valuable option at all.

I think there is a reason why those kind of cars never catch on, they sound good on paper, but no one really needs them. How much is small Asian car these days? Or a small Ford or one of the VW brands like Skoda, cant be that much more, but you get 4-5 seats a real trunk, and they cant take that much more petrol. And who knows how reliable that thing will be, I just cant see a big marked for it.

It sort of falls into a category that not many people need, otherwise I am sure the big car companies all would have similar models, its not that they cant design it, they just don't think its a good Idea on a mass marked scale, the company producing that thing might find a enough customers for them to survive.

I agree with you, but again to the TS, this piece of shit uses petroleum based engine....how is this any better than t a TDI VW or a Toyota Prius? It's not.

The two cars mentioned above...Are actual cars, that can seat 5 passengers comfortably, AC/Heater, safer, comes with touch screen, doesn't look awkward, and has 4 wheels lol...

I agree with you, but again to the TS, this piece of shit uses petroleum based engine....how is this any better than t a TDI VW or a Toyota Prius? It's not.

The two cars mentioned above...Are actual cars, that can seat 5 passengers comfortably, AC/Heater, safer, comes with touch screen, doesn't look awkward, and has 4 wheels lol...

WhatS the starting price of a Prius or TDI? It comes with AC, heater, etc.

Those cars are 3 times the price though, and maintenance would most likely be way higher on those cars.

I'm in. I drive 90 miles round trip every day for work and just destroying my 4 door Civic. Something cheap and easy on the gas is awesome

No way would that car make it through a northern winter.

Does it have to look like that?

Did they have to make it so fucking ugly? Jesus Christ. This looks like something mark derp and Faust would roll around in on their way to ultra gay music festival.

Asked myself while clicking the thread title, "Does it look like a giant dildo?"

And yes. It looks like a giant dildo.

Lol I'd only consider that monstrosity if I was starving to put gas in my car which gets 20mpg in NYC driving. I could imagine it would be a terrible ride too I'd rather get a motorcycle if I'm trying to save money on gas.

it's like they deliberately made it a 1 seater because they know as family costs rises, divorce rate increases, marriages on the decline and being single is on the rise

Amazing that people still think it's a one-seater and wonder about it's snow driving ability.

Read the damned thread.

What advantages does this car have over say a train, which I could also afford???

I'm no train expert but I'm pretty sure a train needs tracks and has a set destination from which it doesn't deviate.
Good luck getting the train to stop at the grocery store on the way home.

It's like a 1st gen Insight and a Can Am Spyder had a stillborn and this was what it looked like.

It's like a 1st gen Insight and a Can Am Spyder had a stillborn and this was what it looked like.

lol amen. The Morgan 3 wheeler is what I'd go after. Expensive as hell though.

Back