Elio - 84 MPG - Only $7,450 - Coming 2019....hopefully

Plus the unique financing option. Using a supplied fuel card as your payment.

Spend $50 a month on gas get a bill for $150, $50 goes to fuel, $100 is your car payment.
Only spend $30? Get a bill for $90, etc.

Also, they've had a few 6'1"- 6'2" people sit in both the front and rear seats and say they fit just fine with plenty of room.

They had one dude that was 6"8" and one that was like 380lbs.

I've already made up my mind. Barring some unforseen catasrophe, I'm buying one. No question. I just need to decide on a color.

It actually looks like something you'd see on the Jetsons. It's ugly, but it turns a lot of heads. It's polarizing and I'm sure you coul show it off it a few babes.

But like I said, this is a gas saver car (with decent power). You'd probably have something else to impress the puss with.

I guess attracting environmentally friendly pussy is still pussy.

Sign me up. Not kidding.

I don't drive very often. If I can buy a vehicle for cheap, that is safe and also use motorcycle insurance on it, that totally works for me.

I hate tricycles.

Jesse%20James%20Peterbilt03.jpg

Good gas economics however two seater? Common. Can't move shit with it

I'll pass

Lol, it's way too cheap not too. Not only that, but if you check off all the positives, there's way too many to ignore. (Safety, MPGs, price, good power, etc). And the negatives are almost nonexistant (Ugly.......)

There's no question. Plus, it actually looks fun as shit to drive. Like something from the future. As they say "The future is now!" :)

I agree on everything.

I spend so much time in a car by myself for work, this just sounds too good to be true.

Pussy is easy to get, vehicle be damned. Having said that, you can use all the money this kind of vehicle can save you can go to other things to attract pussy.

Well, you have to keep in mind, this is an "and" car. You drive this to save money on gas, and because it's dirt cheap. Not to impress people.

Even though I would argue it's pretty impressive.

I'm not interested in this car for the environment. I'm not a Prius snob. I'm interested in it because it's cheap as hell and get's great MPGs, is 5 star safe, etc. etc. etc. Too many good things to ignore.

I'm not gonna hate it because it's ugly.

thought this would be about the new Honda that all the old people are buying

Honda-S660-Concept-2013-02.jpg

honda-s1000-type-r-1024x576.jpg

I tried to pre-order about 6 months ago, but they aren't taking Candaian orders until after the first run.

I wonder if you could pre order it over the border and then just take it back with you?

Plus the unique financing option. Using a supplied fuel card as your payment.

Spend $50 a month on gas get a bill for $150, $50 goes to fuel, $100 is your car payment.
Only spend $30? Get a bill for $90, etc.

Yeah, that sounds pretty badass too. Can't hate on that.

Also, the way they are gonna sell them is gonna be unique too. Not on a car lot, but in malls and shopping centers. You go into the store, choose what color, auto or manual, extra options..... can test drive one (auto and manual) and then they'll order it and you'll have it within like 2 days.

Sounds great to me. I just gotta figure out what additional options I want to add. I'm thinking backup camera, electronic instrument gauge cluster (hopefully they'll offer this), blind spot alert, tinted windows, etc.

So in other words, a car a few Whole Foods hipsters will buy, and will become a ruining joke among 'muricans.

Or people who don't have a lot of money, don't give a shit what their vehicle looks like, and need something dependable and fuel efficient...? Possibly? :icon_lol:

To start with...Would.

If you need some high priced flashy ride to "pull pussy" well...

By the time you can afford it, the car ain't important.

In closing...Would.

thought this would be about the new Honda that all the old people are buying

I'd rather take an Elio than that thing. Plus, I bet the Elio gets better MPGs.

Which, also, the benefit of an Elio is it's 100% gas powered. No electric bullshit. Its all new German engine (Made by Bugatti Veyron) is gonna be great.

Well, you have to keep in mind, this is an "and" car. You drive this to save money on gas, and because it's dirt cheap. Not to impress people.

Even though I would argue it's pretty impressive.

I'm not interested in this car for the environment. I'm not a Prius snob. I'm interested in it because it's cheap as hell and get's great MPGs, is 5 star safe, etc. etc. etc. Too many good things to ignore.

I'm not gonna hate it because it's ugly.

I can appreciate the gas milage and for real I'd concider that car for my commute every day if I could afford to insure two vehicles. I drive a 4runner and its not a pig like some but its not good.

So you're basically riding nut-to-butt

9382.jpg

Thanks but no. I'd rather pay a premium than look like a clown in that thing.

i'm buying 2. one to hold onto just in case it becomes a collector item, the other for my son lol

Back