Elias Theodorou's top 5 hairstyles

And still has the weirdest jawline and overbite I’ve ever seen

Long hair on men is weird anyways. The only hair style that doesn’t look absolutely ridiculous is his version of “short”

Last edited:
And still has the weirdest jawline and overbite I’ve ever seen

Long hair on men is weird anyways. The only hair style that doesn’t look absolutely ridiculous is his version of “short”

Women love long hair I can't go out in public without getting eyefucked or hit on.

What if I was you little ugly homophobe you're a little bitch
Women love long hair I can't go out in public without getting eyefucked or hit on.
How is it homophobic calling someone who is gay, gay?

Did you get teased a lot for riding dicks in school or something? You should hit up the thread starter with a DM ya homo.

BTW absolutely no women eye fucks or hit on you. What a sad, pathetic lie.

This is mma for fuck sake but gay board about :eek::eek::eek:gy haircuts

Heard the striking coach in his gym doesn't have arms.
giphy.gif

I don't like his fighting but he has even more impressive hair at 31 years of age than the ring girls.

I don't think I've ever seen one of his fights, but the thread title was so absurd that I had to click. It delivered

NyizNIF.jpg

(On an unrelated note, does anyone know what hair conditioner he uses....)

How is it homophobic calling someone who is gay, gay?

Did you get teased a lot for riding dicks in school or something? You should hit up the thread starter with a DM ya homo.

BTW absolutely no women eye fucks or hit on you. What a sad, pathetic lie.

How shitty of a life you must have to make a new account just to post trash bye little ugly boy

How shitty of a life you must have to make a new account just to post trash bye little ugly boy

Bye bye as in you getting banned in a few hours?

This is my first and only account here, how sad your life must be wasting so many years here and still absolutely no one likes you.

Go jerk off to some man on man penetration you piece of human filth (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Bye bye as in you getting banned in a few hours?

This is my first and only account here, how sad your life must be wasting so many years here and still absolutely no one likes you.

Go jerk off to some man on man penetration you piece of human filth (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Boy I don't have time to go back and fourth with such an ugly little bitch. You just showed you're a loser though who comes to sherdog with the intent to make friends....oh I know

Boy I don't have time to go back and fourth with such an ugly little bitch. You just showed you're a loser though who comes to sherdog with the intent to make friends....oh I know

Calling me "boy" is obviously fucking racist.

There's a difference between making friends and just being a hated fucking looser, right? You probably remember that from school.

I will roach you on sight even though you'd just try to come in for a kiss.

Stay pathetic!

He's a good looking guy who could be a star if he wasn't SO FUCKING BORING

Its a pity hes got no talent.. would have been the GOAT otherwise.

Sherdog has officially exceeded the acceptable gayness threshold.

Back