Elias Theodorou PFC fight gif

LOL. Elias triggers so many people.

He won that fight via TKO. I can't make gifs right now but there are a lot of beautiful techniques there.

BTW. The dude comes from being a ranked MW in the UFC to being the co-main in a random canadian regional show.

Man u have no clue about fighting..Elias is garbage! He is a gay point fighter who wins without fighting! We call it "gat away from me punches!" He was Fired frombtbe UFC because He is emarrassing! Never reply to one of my post because u clearly have no concept of Fighting..lol. gay ass crap here.

He's the guy that no one likes that would beat most of our favourite non UFC fighters, he'd likely be the number three MW in Bellator behind Lovato and Moose (I wouldn't put it past him to beat Lovato actually). Probably beats the champs in most other promotions. Annoyingly effective.

He's the guy that no one likes that would beat most of our favourite non UFC fighters, he'd likely be the number three MW in Bellator behind Lovato and Moose (I wouldn't put it past him to beat Lovato actually). Probably beats the champs in most other promotions. Annoyingly effective.
He should try to sign with PFL and go for that million so @trentkelp can cry me a river because Terryl Fortuno makes 15k in Bellator <Lmaoo>

I mean he is good enough to be a contender in non UFC orgs, but you overrate him.
He should have lost to Anders, it was more of dumb judging than effective performance by Elias in that decision.

I dont think he would be champ in ACA or ONE and barely top 5 in Bellator, which is still good

Reported for homophobic.

Your such a little B#@tch.....but your entitled to your horrible opinion even though you lack any real knowledge about fighting or mens sporting events for that matter...I really think you would do better back with your World Of Warcraft team than the fight game...You embarrased yourself again with your post here...

Your such a little B#@tch.....but your entitled to your horrible opinion even though you lack any real knowledge about fighting or mens sporting events for that matter...I really think you would do better back with your World Of Warcraft team than the fight game...You embarrased yourself again with your post here...
U mad bro?

Those hammer fists tho..

Theodorou even looks bad when he wins and how he manages to win is one of mma's biggest mysteries.

When ever ppl say unorthodox fighter i always thought of Keith Jardine, Now i Think of Elias. Its the old way of saying the fighter is shit.

Man I agree. But unorthodox fighter is a fighter who can win fights against good opponents but no one fucking knows why. Or else they just shit

Wins with athleticism without knowing how to fight cuz his lesser athletic opponent fears abilities and attributes like speed that come with it. Brock benefited from this in stand-up in some fights.

You wouldn't last an hour in Warsong Gulch bro

I hope the UFC sign him again. He was shit and boring but I feel kinda bad for him.

Hes basically a wrestler with some added weird fluff.

Man u have no clue about fighting..Elias is garbage! He is a gay point fighter who wins without fighting! We call it "gat away from me punches!" He was Fired frombtbe UFC because He is emarrassing! Never reply to one of my post because u clearly have no concept of Fighting..lol. gay ass crap here.
Can you fight him please?

Back