Elias Theodorou has 6 TKO/K in 19 fights,Khabib 8 in 27 fights, let that sink

If I got KO'ed by that woman's defence class fighter I'd change my identity and go into hiding....

Meanwhile Khabib has 8 in 27 fight. Dude TKO's/KO's guys much more than Khabib and yet people hate on him? Dude is technical, that moving out the way is fighting smart. There is always a reason for his moves. Along with his kicks he uses to create distance. Even GSP had only 8 tko/ko's in 28 fights. Elias had a better rate than both Khabib and GSp, let that sink in.

waht about his submissions?

khabib mauls people untill they give up their neck, to protect their brain from a prolonged beating

comparing elias to khabib is worty of an instant ban on this forum if you ask me

Yes Kabib has little power or at least ko power buy he does force action an is elite at what he does ....... getting dudes down at will an pounding them with pillow fists

But... most fighters, namely strikers took more damage in one fight than Khabib in 27 fights.

Elias is arguably the MW GOAT

Meanwhile Khabib has 8 in 27 fight. Dude TKO's/KO's guys much more than Khabib and yet people hate on him? Dude is technical, that moving out the way is fighting smart. There is always a reason for his moves. Along with his kicks he uses to create distance. Even GSP had only 8 tko/ko's in 28 fights. Elias had a better rate than both Khabib and GSp, let that sink in.
I find it strange how the same people that hate on Elias are the same people that love Floyd Mayweather.

He has wmma level and no hands.
I don't care if he is 100-0.
I can recognise shit when I smell it.

Remember when Khabib was just holding onto Conor's with zero activity?

Face the facts, hater child.

Elias is way more fun to watch than Khabib.
Remember when Khabib dropped Conor standing and stood with him on the feet all round 3?
Fuck outta here nutgargler

Khabib's decisions are 10000% more entertaining than any of Elias stoppage...
That's why we hate on him

J9V5hfy.jpg

If paper statistics meant everything... there is an aesthetically displeasing way he moves which will be exposed by any fighter with good timing.

Well he wont be a star then, the hometown fans booed him even, that says a huge amount right there
Actually, Theodorou is from Toronto.

Ottawa fucking hates Toronto.

What about fights like Johnson - Khabib, when Khabib put a smashing on him for two and a bit rounds before mercifully ending it with a kimura?

Have you forgotten that submissions exist, or are you just that much of a fucking casual?

Difference is Khabib has just as many wins by submission.

Back