Elias Theodorou has 6 TKO/K in 19 fights,Khabib 8 in 27 fights, let that sink

TheOneAboveAll3

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Meanwhile Khabib has 8 in 27 fight. Dude TKO's/KO's guys much more than Khabib and yet people hate on him? Dude is technical, that moving out the way is fighting smart. There is always a reason for his moves. Along with his kicks he uses to create distance. Even GSP had only 8 tko/ko's in 28 fights. Elias had a better rate than both Khabib and GSp, let that sink in.

He put on a shit fight, let that sink in.

He was boring, let that sink in.

Your thread blows, let that also sink in.

Jesus. Are people really this dumb? Whether Khabib finishes people or not, he takes them down and beats the shit out of them. Elias dances around throwing pitter patter shots and tries to avoid engaging in the few fights I’ve seen.

Well he didn't win so I'm sure he feels worse than anyone in this thread

But Khabib has 9 submissions vs Elias' one..

Hes right though kebob is boring as fuck even the conor fight wasn't all that exiciting

Try watching the fights instead of just reading the records of the fighters. It will give you a whole new perspective on the sport, and why some fighters become popular and some fighters don't.

He's fun to watch tbh. What he's doing is so unorthodox and hilarious it's funny to watch him win and do well against high ranked opponents. I wish he got that decision. He doesn't put much on his strikes and everything he does just seems so random that people are like "wtf is this shit?" I hope he gets the belt at some point, people would be so salty.

Meanwhile Khabib has 8 in 27 fight. Dude TKO's/KO's guys much more than Khabib and yet people hate on him? Dude is technical, that moving out the way is fighting smart. There is always a reason for his moves. Along with his kicks he uses to create distance. Even GSP had only 8 tko/ko's in 28 fights. Elias had a better rate than both Khabib and GSp, let that sink in.

Really bad troll job or you are just not very bright...
I will give you the benefit of the doubt and say bad troll job.
<Deported1>

Jesus. Are people really this dumb? Whether Khabib finishes people or not, he takes them down and beats the shit out of them. Elias dances around throwing pitter patter shots and tries to avoid engaging in the few fights I’ve seen.

Wow. A thread search from TS just answered my question. He is either one of the greatest low key trolls Sherdog has ever seen or just plain retarded.

Back